winny freak is offline New Member

fina+muscle soreness?

is there something im missing? The soreness is very similar to the pain i had with winny? I've went through old threads and didnt find any info any suggestions?1st let me say ive been getting almost 2 gal. of water every day down without much problem. i take a multi-vit andmy diet is not real bad -the p.b.&j's. like 3-4 a day but other than that diet is where it should be only 3 sticks into cycle not overlifting eithr? Cornfused

freak out

popa is offline Senior Member
    what kind of pain? like kidney pain

juicedupdog is offline New Member
    fina just hurts try injecting slower, helps me

ColdSore is offline Banned
    I think hes refering to the fact that his muscles and joints are hurting after workouts, and hes staying sore for a few a day or two....am i right whinny freak?

My fina injections dont hurt at all??? It tingles for a minute or two afterwards but no pain

cold stone is correct. Muscle pain, almost feels like the muscle is drying out internally? anyone else had any unusual sides from fina?

Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    I don't believe I've heard of fina causing joint pain. Maybe winny, but not fina...sometimes I find myself cutting my chest workouts short from the painful pumps in the rear delts I'm getting on my cycle, but no real prolonged pain. "Pain" & "painful pumps" are two different things...one means you have an injury or you're executing poor form on your lift, and the other means your gear is legit!!!

So it is possible just from gear to have an odd soreness from my pump? I didn't notice it until an hour or so after i lifted, not during my training?

freak out

ColdSore is offline Banned
    yeah i think this sounds like a mental problem...my pumps are gone about 20 min after workout...it sounds like you may just be experiencing some soreness from training harder and heavier...thats the only thing i can think of...

Almost 2 gal. of water everyday. I didn't mean to imply a "pump" an hour after that is when i noticed the pain.none today so far.only a week into cycle so not over training yet either. Its either mental or a reaction to first shot to bi's.

thank you both though, i thought it was a little strange myself.

freak out

Thread Information