hanksb is offline New Member

Question need some advice please

im 23 years old 6ft 1 and 170 pounds been training for about 2 years and considering doing a cycle, i have read alot about reaching your natural potential before doing a cycle i agree with this, what im wondering is how do u determine this if i look at my parents and grandparents they they are all slim so genetically im supposed to be slim so im not sure if ive reached my full potential or not. i was thinking of doing a cycle off d'bol and decca obviously not before researching properly but this is what i have in mind, im also worried about the balding side affect as one side of my family seemed to go bald young but the other seems ok so im not really sure if its in my genetics to go bald early or not, any advice , suggestions on any of my questions would be appreciated thanks

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    if youre a true ectomorph then you have a harder time than normal gaining muscle or even fat for that matter, ectomorphs are usually tall, skinny, lanky, etc...and dont hold weight, or at least not as much so as meso or endomorphs...so naturally it'll probably be a bit more difficult for you as opposed to others, its really not a yes or no answer to your question, you need to evaluate yourself, be honest with yourself, is it time for me? and use logic to explain yes or no...best of luck

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I dont think that you can really tell your genetic potential by looking at your parents. Do they train everyday? Do they diet properly? You cant say thay you will always be skinny because your parents are skinny. I am not trying to be mean but I would guess that nobody in your family has reached there genetic potential. You will know when you are there when you reach a plateau that wont break.

hanksb is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    I dont think that you can really tell your genetic potential by looking at your parents. Do they train everyday? Do they diet properly? You cant say thay you will always be skinny because your parents are skinny. I am not trying to be mean but I would guess that nobody in your family has reached there genetic potential. You will know when you are there when you reach a plateau that wont break.
    ok thanks for those replys i will bear it in mind

Thread Information