Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member

Serious Cycle in the fall...

Alright here are my stats... Im 258, 6'5 21 years old.......I played D1aa football for 2 years but suffered 2 knee surgurys so i called it quits...Right now i dropped down to 258 from 269.....I really cut up for the summer....The thing is Im fuckin shredded abs and all....WHen i go out every one cant beleive how big i am and im 21....any way (I love that but) I have only done 2 cycles... prior....lifted since i was 15 striaght... Im currently in clomid theoropy as we speek...My next cycle.....
    Test prop...50mgs ED week 1-10
    EQ............400 mgs...week 1-10
    and
    anavar -----50 mgs....week 3-10
    or
    Winny 50mgs ED.......week 4-10
    Clomid post cycle....
    I was also thinking about runnin some fina in there...not sure....My past 2 cycles i ran Test enathanate 500mgs a week and decca 300 mgs a week....I get really bloat....Im not starting my this cycle untill the November because i want to run clembutoral for a couple weeks after then IM goin on Spring break...But tell me what u guys think and i love all the suggestions...I want to be at 275-280 rippeds......
    I ALSO am a very big dieter so I monitor everything that goes and (((watch it go out)))))))))haha..............
    LATER

D Mc C is offline Associate Member
    so what is your question?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    That test dose is weak. Run your anti-es like you should have been doing anyways and youll cut the bloat.

Ditch the winny, raise the prop to 75mg ED and run it a good 2wks past the EQ, and run the var from wk 1 and you gotcha a good cycle.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    What billy said and maybe add some fina weeks 5-12.

Thanx Guys....
    I am thinkin now, that i might do test cyp instead....but im just trieing to get every thing lined up and ready to go.....so thanks later

what do u think about running 750 mgs of test enethanate instead of the prop....i bloat a lot of that.... and I run my anti E's

Buffet is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    what do u think about running 750 mgs of test enethanate instead of the prop....i bloat a lot of that.... and I run my anti E's
    Thats a big increase in test over the 350 mgs of prop you were thinking about. Why dont you run the test at 500-600mgs/wk and keep the eq at 400mg/wk for about 12 weeks.

j0yride34 is offline New Member
    well...test..eq..fina and winny or var seems like alot of juice for a 3rd cycle..why not replace the eq with fina and just run test, fina, winny or var..

My last cycle i ran 500mgs test enathate a week for 10 weeks...I was goin to run the prop to switch my test....now im thinkin of goin with 100mgs of prop ED... What do u think

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    run about 600 cyp/enanthte and stop the same week as the eq instead of going the extra 2wks

Thread Information