Like Tree23Likes
  • 1 Post By TheDreamer
  • 2 Post By JaneDoe
  • 1 Post By JaneDoe
  • 8 Post By Cuz
  • 8 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 3 Post By XnavyHMCS

Thread: I ran out of test and all I have to cut is EQ. Can I use the latter for cutting?

TheDreamer is offline Associate Member

I ran out of test and all I have to cut is EQ. Can I use the latter for cutting?

I am cutting for 3-4 weeks before pct and I don't want to waste money buying another bottle of test. I have a full EQ bottle that I won't be using anytime though. Do you guys think is alright for cutting? In reality I have test C for like 2 weeks but I will have to use a tiny amount per week, something like 200mg. What can I do?
    Last edited by TheDreamer; 04-08-2022 at 11:55 AM.
    JaneDoe likes this.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    No problem at all, run 200mg of testosterone per week with a high dosage of 600mg+ EQ per week.
    Iranon and TheDreamer like this.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    or if you want you can run 100mg of testosterone per week with high EQ dosage around 400mg+ per week.. To save your testosterone! And if you can get a few more bottles of testosterone, testosterone is the foundation of every cycle.It's good!
    TheDreamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    or if you want you can run 100mg of testosterone per week with high EQ dosage around 400mg+ per week.. To save your testosterone! And if you can get a few more bottles of testosterone, testosterone is the foundation of every cycle.It's good!
    Thanks man! I appreciate your help.

Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    I thought EQ was very slow at releasing and that's why I wasn't sure.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you haven’t been running we no point in using it now it is very slow.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDreamer View Post
    I am cutting for 3-4 weeks before pct and I don't want to waste money buying another bottle of test. I have a full EQ bottle that I won't be using anytime though. Do you guys think is alright for cutting? In reality I have test C for like 2 weeks but I will have to use a tiny amount per week, something like 200mg. What can I do?
    What can you do? Probably stop and do pct along with being more responsible by having all your cycle components on hand BEFORE you start. Theres so much wrong here i mean your thought process just doesnt make sense

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    What can you do? Probably stop and do pct along with being more responsible by having all your cycle components on hand BEFORE you start. Theres so much wrong here i mean your thought process just doesnt make sense
    There isn't much of a thought process going on outside of him coming up with whatever he thinks will troll him a reaction out of people who genuinely want to give help to others.
    XnavyHMCS, Cuz, Cylon357 and 5 others like this.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Cuz got it right.

My thoughts exactly here.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Strong schill right there^^^^^^^^^^

Thread Information