Thread: Gyno

gwendels is offline Junior Member

Gyno

My wife pointed out yesterday that the area under my nipples were a bit soft. Being paranoid, I took 20 mg of tamoxifen right away. My nips arent any more sensitive than normal and it doesnt look like gyno to me. Isnt the area under everyones nips a little softer than the rest of the chest? Ive just fiinished 10th shot of deca 300 wk and 5th shot enanthate 500 wk. I read deca and test makes the muscles larger but soft as well. If this is minor gyno is surgery nesessary or can it be fixed with diet, cardio? I might run the tamoxifen the next 5 weeks alongside the test just to be safe. Good idea? Ive been eating like a horse lately and Ive been feeling bloated. Maybe I should try and lean out a bit?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Are you sure it isn't just fat around the bottom of your chest? You said they aren't sensitive. Are they itchy at all, fell any lumps, if you squeeze the nipple anything come out?

nipple dry. Not itchy or anything like that. No lumps to speak of.

I know also I'm holding some extra fat/waterweight because I'm eating a lot and trying to grow.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I think it might just be fat then..... to be safe you can try running the nolva at 40mg a day for a week and then 20mg until the end of PCT. Do some cardio

Thread Information