Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Warrior1700

Thread: Revisiting HGH

Warrior1700 is offline Associate Member

Revisiting HGH

Hello all,

It has been quite some time since I have posted on here. I'm 59, went through some Cardiac health issues in 2014-present. Mostly back to normal now. I have a thread regarding my journey thru the beginning of the cardiac issue.

I am back and lifting 4x week. I am currently on 120mg ew of Test C. I pin 2x week @ .3ml per dose Sub Q.

I am also taking Carvedilol 25mg 2x daily and Losartan 25mg 1x daily and Rosuvastatin 10mg daily.

I want to ask about revisiting HGH. I tried it many years ago, Jintropin, maybe 2012 or 2013, from a different source back then. I know where to get it now, I use the site that I believe many of us here use.

My questions are, which HGH should I get and is there a good thread or opinions regarding dosage regime?

I am 59 years old, 5'10" 180. Lean

Thank you in advance for your input.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome back, happy you’re ok and back in the saddle! What’s the goal with the HGH? Have you thought about secretagogues? A lot of variables in the Chinese stuff and legit is either faked, hard to come by or super expensive. I too use that site (if I’m thinking what you’re thinking) but haven’t tried his HGH.

I’ve run semorelin, ipramorelin and MK77

Scroll through here and I bet you’ll get some answers…if not, others will jump in I’m sure knowing what your expectations are, I’m sure we can provide some more color.

Best!

https://forums.steroid.com/igf-1-lr3...lin-questions/

Warrior1700 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Welcome back, happy you’re ok and back in the saddle! What’s the goal with the HGH? Have you thought about secretagogues? A lot of variables in the Chinese stuff and legit is either faked, hard to come by or super expensive. I too use that site (if I’m thinking what you’re thinking) but haven’t tried his HGH.

I’ve run semorelin, ipramorelin and MK77

Scroll through here and I bet you’ll get some answers…if not, others will jump in I’m sure knowing what your expectations are, I’m sure we can provide some more color.

Best!

https://forums.steroid.com/igf-1-lr3...lin-questions/

Thank you for the kind words brother, I appreciate that. I apologize, I am not sure what secretagogues is. I have not really looked into pricing since I don't recall the dosage or frequency I was trying back then. (Currently looking for my logs)

So I guess the "faked" and Chinese stuff still an issue.

I also forgot that there was a specific are for HGH questions.

My goal is mainly long term Long term anti aging and quicker recovery from workouts. All around well being. Not looking for the the serious growth aspect but some extra edge. I'll look thru that link you sent me. Thanks again.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    At this time of society all non-pharmacy drugs are suspect. ALL of your test comes from China along with your other medications. Very few are made outside of PRC with the exception of items such as Lantus and speciality mixes.

If you are not in it for bulk you are on the wrong test. Nebido shot every 6-8 weeks is the ticket for your body to function as close to normal as possible. I did the Test C and Test E and it just is not the same as the long long ester.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    At this time of society all non-pharmacy drugs are suspect. ALL of your test comes from China along with your other medications. Very few are made outside of PRC with the exception of items such as Lantus and speciality mixes.

If you are not in it for bulk you are on the wrong test. Nebido shot every 6-8 weeks is the ticket for your body to function as close to normal as possible. I did the Test C and Test E and it just is not the same as the long long ester.
    Im flying out of the country for 3 weeks in early august and have been going back and forth between ordering some test undecanoate, taking some test gel, or packing a few ampoules of test with some syringes.

I would probably do the undecanoate but I can’t be sure it’s the real deal. the loading phase is a lot of mgs, and I’d hate to take 2000 mg of test C or something, have a huge spike, then a huge crash… all during vacation.

I have heard that test U is not often faked. I wish I could be sure.

Thread Information