The Rock is offline New Member

This My Fist Cycle - What Do You Reckon?

Hey yo,

I am gonna start my first ever cycle on August 23rd.
    I have got everything ready and have got all the stuff but just want another feedback on my cycle.

Dbol 25mg a day for weeks 1-4
    Winstrol tabs 50mg EOD so 25mg a day for weeks 5-8

Followed by post cycle therapy of nolvadex which is 100mg day 1
    60mg for 10 days
    40mg for final 10 days

I will also be taking milkthistle extract 1000mg a day for the whole cycle.

I will also have some extra nolvadex in hand in case of too much water retention or if I get gyno symptons.

I hope to put on about 15-20lbs from the dbol and hope to retain about 8-15lbs after I finish the winny. Should that be possible?

I did post up about my winnies being fake and someone said that they are prohormones packaged like winnies and novices won't be able to tell the difference. So will I still keep most of the gains?

Or should I get hold of the real winnies to make sure I keep a lot of the gains?

My stats are 19 years old, been trainin natural for a year. Went from 8.5 stone to 11.5 stones durin this time but I have cut up and now weigh 10.5 stone.
    I am defnitely doing the cycle although you may say its too early at this young age but my mind's made up.

All I need to know is if with this cycle I will keep a lot of the gains and will end up being quite muscular as I am very very lean after the cuttin phase.

Cheers in advance.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Way too young to start + poor cycle.

Whats wrong with it mate?

Breetai is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rock
    Whats wrong with it mate?
    you dont need it bro, listen to bdtr. if your stuck with your training upp the cals and the protein in your diet.

u dont need roids at your young age.

Hey mate my training and diet is spot on and results are continuous for me whether I am bulking or losing fat.

However during my next bulking phase which starts in August 23rd I just want a quick burst in gains that's all. My mind is made up lol. Already spent about £125 so no going back.

I just need to know if this is a reasonable cycle for good gains thats all?

Breetai is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rock
    Hey mate my training and diet is spot on and results are continuous for me whether I am bulking or losing fat.

However during my next bulking phase which starts in August 23rd I just want a quick burst in gains that's all. My mind is made up lol. Already spent about £125 so no going back.

I just need to know if this is a reasonable cycle for good gains thats all?
    no, the cycle is totally worthless, u need an injectable compound to get what you are looking for. sell your stuff or store them at least a year.. or if you go with any cycle, dont blame us if u fuck up your body for the rest of your life.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Agreed.
    First off length of cycle. 2nd, Where is the TEST? Winstrol is mostly used at the end of a cycle to keep gains. Plus, your not even running the Winny long enough. It should be run 50mg ED for 6 weeks. SLOW DOWN. Do some more research. Stick around the board and you will be amazed what you will learn in the next couple of months....

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    yeah that cycle sucks. u havent done much research imho !

1. i would use clomid post cycle along with nolva

2. since ur so determined to juice at ur age might as weel go for gold !

10 weeks test enth 500 mg/ew
    4 week d-bol 35 mg/ed
    10 weeks deca - 400 mg/ew

3. if u do decide to run that cycle that u posted, then i would up the dosage of d-bol to 40 mg/ed and through 25 mg of proviron in each day.

4. whats a stone ? how much is it ?

5. ur main question was how much would u keep. well imho ull keep around 4 - 5 lbs depending on how well u run the winny. winny alone will give u some nice lean gains. but nothing that will make u look muscular post cycle ! if u want to look muscular then i would run the cycle that i suggested and consume around 4500 - 5000 cals/ed. then i would run a cutting cycle comprised of prop/winny/t3/clen and if u got $$$ u can also use tren . research the t3 well first !

good luck !
    Last edited by gundam675; 07-29-2003 at 12:48 PM.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    I was wondering what a stone was too????
    Spot on....I take it that means good?
    Yeh, listen to these guys, this isn't their job so what they are telling you is the Gods honest truth, they have no reason to lie to you. Good luck

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    Dumb Yanks a stone is 14lbs.

That cycle is practically worthless, and at 19 ur too young to be juicing !
    End of story!

Thread Information