• 1 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By Fireguy1990
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: Increase my ai?

Fireguy1990 is online now Junior Member

Increase my ai?

So background, I usually run 175 mg test c on my trt. Without an AI my e2 is 106. Get puffy nips light bloat in face. So take 12.5 mg aromasin twice a week and keeps me around the 20s.

Now I'm currently running 300mg and 300 mast. Should I up that to 3x a week. Since I almost doubled my test dose? I know they say mast acts as an ai but I'm not sure. Not getting bloods done for a few more weeks. But feel like I'm holding just a bit of water in the face.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Seems like a lot of ai... maybe adjust your test dose down rather than use that much AI.

What does your other blood work look like at that 175mg trt dose?

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you are going to hold some water.

i thought u said u cycled before?
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    you are going to hold some water.

i thought u said u cycled before?
    I did. Just don't like holding water. No one likes a fat face. Regardless of diet sodium and cardio seems like I hold it there.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Seems like a lot of ai... maybe adjust your test dose down rather than use that much AI.

What does your other blood work look like at that 175mg trt dose?
    Test is around 1300 and ultra sens e2 is 20 with the ai.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireguy1990 View Post
    Test is around 1300 and ultra sens e2 is 20 with the ai.
    I don't know how long you have been on trt, but you might feel better with total t a little lower and e2 sensitive a little higher. I also imagine that rbc and hematocrit could become issues running your t that high long term. BUT, if you feel good and aren't having issues, it's all good. That is what it is all about.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    I don't know how long you have been on trt, but you might feel better with total t a little lower and e2 sensitive a little higher. I also imagine that rbc and hematocrit could become issues running your t that high long term. BUT, if you feel good and aren't having issues, it's all good. That is what it is all about.
    Interesting. Yea next time I'm gonna try to stay around 900 to 1000. So maybe 140mg or lower. Should I keep my test at 300 along with the mast or should I lower my test a bit

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I did. Just don't like holding water. No one likes a fat face. Regardless of diet sodium and cardio seems like I hold it there.
    Are you sure your masteron is real? I mean it's supposed to have anti-estrogenic properties and your test dose isn't very high.

But yeah if you take the current weekly total dose of gear and divide it among 3 shots instead of 2, it'll increase your SHBG and make it more stable which should help regulate the release of free testosterone in your body and thus limit the aromatase more. TBH I don't know a single dude who has estrogen problems from 300mg of test c. But if you kill your estrogen off, your joints are going to hurt pretty bad.
    JaneDoe and Cylon357 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Are you sure your masteron is real? I mean it's supposed to have anti-estrogenic properties and your test dose isn't very high.

But yeah if you take the current weekly total dose of gear and divide it among 3 shots instead of 2, it'll increase your SHBG and make it more stable which should help regulate the release of free testosterone in your body and thus limit the aromatase more. TBH I don't know a single dude who has estrogen problems from 300mg of test c. But if you kill your estrogen off, your joints are going to hurt pretty bad.
    I mean I hope so. It's mast e so if 3 weeks still too early for it to kick in?

Blog Entries
    Interesting. Yea next time I'm gonna try to stay around 900 to 1000. So maybe 140mg or lower. Should I keep my test at 300 along with the mast or should I lower my test a bit
    I'm not 100% sure what I would do in your boat. Honestly, I think I would lean toward dialing in the TRT first, hopefully you can get that to where you don't need an AI. I'm not absolutely opposed to AI, mind you, I just think it is optimal to get dialed in with Test and HCG (optional, but a smart add on for most of us, IMO) only.

The only thing I would add right now is proviron . It can have some AI like qualities (by binding to the aromatase enzyme) and thus act like a mild AI. It also binds to SHBG, thus making your test more effective. I find 12.5mg 2x per day to work well so far with my TRT. No blood work yet, but it is coming in the next couple of weeks.

There are a few opinions on optimal Test to Mast ratio, I haven't used Mast yet so can't speak to that precisely. I do think I would work on dialing in that TRT dose a bit more first, though. You can probably make a lot of progress there. Just my .02

I mean I hope so. It's mast e so if 3 weeks still too early for it to kick in?
    I mean it'd be another week or so to notice anything, but you certainly have active amount of it in your blood. In this case acting as an anti-estrogen, it'd be "working" before you'd notice the hardening effect. Your test dosage isn't very much, so I don't think there is that much for it to be working on though. Trust me you don't want to completely kill your estrogens.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I mean it'd be another week or so to notice anything, but you certainly have active amount of it in your blood. In this case acting as an anti-estrogen, it'd be "working" before you'd notice the hardening effect. Your test dosage isn't very much, so I don't think there is that much for it to be working on though. Trust me you don't want to completely kill your estrogens.
    Thanks man. So you think just continue to the 300 300 ratio and aromasin twice a week for now and get bloods in another week or so?

Thanks man. So you think just continue to the 300 300 ratio and aromasin twice a week for now and get bloods in another week or so?
    If your e2 level currently is in the 20's, then whatever symptoms you're experiencing are not estrogen. 20pg/ml is considered the "low" side of normal e2 levels for a man. If anything, I'd stop taking that aromasin shit.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Thread Information