Thread: no butts

4plates is offline Banned

no butts

just wanted to let everyone know that i havent hada cigarette in 3 days,with some help of the patch(nicoderm cq)
    ive benn smoking since i was 12 yrs old and im 32 now,
    20 fuckin years of smoking ,2/3rds of my life.wish me luck !

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Well done bro..I keep trying to stop but i get pissed off and start again. I guess i have no will power.

MUSTANG_18 is offline Associate Member
    Damm bro! That must be tough as hell..I have a friend who is only 18 and smokes close to 2 packs a day and can't go more then 2 hours with out a smoke. We are behind you 100% and know you are gonna beat this shit...Good luck to you !!

M18

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Keep going, takes at least a month before the cravings stop. Hang in there~think of all the money you spend on them~ and thenk think what else you could be buying with that cash~ (Lbs of AS)

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    wow...impressive..keep up the good work bro..you can do it...don't give up now

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Thumbs up

Way to go punk. Makin us proud. Ya, think of how much money you save...it's like you get all your cycles for free now. Just use t he money you used to use on cigs. Keep goin!

stevie is offline Junior Member
    my mom recently quit. It is not an easy thing to do at all, but you're honestly through the worst of it. It gets better everyday, but it'll be with you for a while saddly. You're gonna wanna smoke all the time, but just keep telling yourself that this is probably one of the best things you could do for yourself, think of how much happier you'll be when you've quit, and how great it'll feel. And on the bright side, I think weight gain is a pretty common effect from quitting smoking!!!
    way to go man, keep it up

boom boom is offline New Member

butts 2

thats great good job iknow what you are going through,ialso smoke not proud of it,but also trying to quit keep up the good work good luck. BMBM

CONGRATS.............

GOOD LUCK MAN.....CONGRATS ON YOUR DECISION..........WHEN YOUR 75 IN STILL IN THE GYM ...YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU STOPPED NOW

bigreb is offline Associate Member
    Outstanding job! I quit 5 years ago, 2 1/2 packs a day. Two things to remember that will help, 1) The cravings always go away if you don't give in, they NEVER go away if you give in. 2) If you refuse to smoke that 1 cig, you won't start again, so when your head tells you it's OK to smoke one....Bullcrap, i've never had one of anything in my life man! Goodluck bro, you can do it.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Good job! Promise us that you'll tell us if you fall off the wagon, so that we can let you have it. That should work as motivation.

Thread Information