Thread: arimidex

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member

arimidex

i want to know if i take .25mg/ed will it stop any signs of bloating with this cycle .... sustanon at 500mg/week for 10 weeks
    EQ at 600mg/week for 15 weeks

i really need some help with this questions guys please help me out with this ! thanx guys !

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    maybe, maybe not

it differs for everyone.

at that dose i would be on 1mg ed.

really i didnt think that these doses were that high ! well i know EQ is but not really the sust ! you really do think that .25 is too low of a dose ?

my source me .5 mg of arimidex for every 500mg of test ! but .... is he wrong ?

sorry bout that shitty post ! let me fix that up !
    my source told me for every 500mg of test, take .5mg of arimidex everyother day !

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crosby7117
    sorry bout that shitty post ! let me fix that up !
    my source told me for every 500mg of test, take .5mg of arimidex everyother day !

Crosby,

Next time you need to correct your post, you don't have to repost. Just hit the edit button under the post you want to correct and, voila! you can change it.

I think the following is Steroid -Taking Rule #3 or Rule #4: Never ask your source for advice on taking steroids . Assume that your source doesn't now jack. Just buy what you need, then slowly turn and walk away.

How to find a source? Quote the above Steroid-Taking Rule loudly in a crowded gym. Listen for a response. All the people who disagree with or are offended by the rule are sources.

Now, seriously, to your question:
    If you KNOW you are gyno-prone, play it safe and take 1mg of arimidex every other day. If you are not sure whether you are prone to gyno, take .25 every other day. If you notice gyno symptoms, raise the dose.

Everybody's body will react differently to steroids and anti-estrogens ("anti-e's" such as arimidex). You have to experiment to find out what works for you. Just base your inital starting point on "common knowledge", which does NOT include opinions and instructions given by sources.

Your source's recommendation of taking 0.25mg per 500mg of testosterone is misleading, and probably something he arbitrarily thought up the moment you asked about it. He should have clarified his OPINION (not fact) by stating, "Taking 0.25mg per 500mg test works for me but not everyone will react the same as I." This is how bad information gets written down as truth: a muscular guy/woman or a source says something ridiculous and it gets repeated until everyone believes it.

No matter who tells you something about steroids if it sounds odd, or you just want to check it out do the following:
    1. Think it through for yourself
    2. Post a question about it here on AR
    3. Bump your post over and over again every 0.25 minutes per word in your post until you get a reply.

Well, at least do 1 & 2.

Best of luck!
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 07-30-2003 at 09:17 PM.

thanks alot man ! well my source is like one of my good freinds and he gives me shit for what he gets it at and he never tells me to go like higher or more to get more cash outta me so i know he aint tryin to fuck me over ! and he does tell me well thats what worked for me so id rather go with a little bit of info or an axample on someone else than nothing at all ! but obviously we are all different and if i do start to get bloated i will bump up the arimidex to what you guys suggest but its really expensive so hopefully .25mg will do the trick ! IM HOPING ! thanks alot guys you're a HUGE help thank god for this forum !

Thread Information