Thread: EQ sides ?

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member

EQ sides ?

has anyone had bad side shooting EQ at 600mg/week ? my biggest concern is bloating ! if i shoot Eq at 600mg/week because it "aromatizes only slightly" but does aromatizes will i experience bloating at this dose ? just wanna know if anyone else has cuz i know everyones reacts different but just looking for examples of this happening if it does ! thanks guys you've been a huge help !

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I have never experenced bloating while on eq. It accually helps with the bloating when I am running it with test.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    The only sides I experienced running 600mgs was a raging appetite and a few bumps here and there around my neck and on my back.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    hair
    discomfort from very high RBC count

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    eq is known to help with bloat from the longer ester tests..........(cypionate , enanthate )
    i seriously doubt you'll get any bloat whatsoever from running this drug alone.
    i also think you'll be much happier running 600mg vs. 400.
    since you didnt post as to how long you were running it, i'll add this: i would run the eq at least 12 weeks.......

peace I4L

bootydaddy is offline Junior Member
    Ran eq for 12 wks with great results..

Best ran with Test IMO........

ya i dont really want to to run it with a test because i get bloated very easily (got bloated from 75mg/day with prop and fina) and anti-es arent avaliable where im at but i can get em but would have to pay crazy prices to get em ! plus im looking to put 100% keepable gains ! im also running winny from weeks 9-17. o and im running the E

sorry ... but im running the EQ 1-15/weeks. has anyone run EQ longer than 15 weeks ? would it be a good idea to run over 15 weeks ? if so how long would best ?

15 weeks is great bro, its what i would suggest anyways.......a minimum of 12 and preferably 15.

ive been on 600mg of eq for almost 30 weeks now, i have 7 weeks left.
    i would definitely add some sort of test, as the eq will most assuredly keep the water down. if you run liquidex throughout your cycle, this will help with water retention also.

peace I4L

Billmister is offline Member
    you are running eq for 30 weeks??!?!?! Is that ok to do???

Internal Damage is offline New Member
    you can do 600mg a week for almost half a year?! and here i thought 12weeks was long, i might try 15 week next

37 weeks wow man thats alot of money ! thats fine to do it for that long ? are you still gaining from that cycle ? how much have you gained so far from 30 weeks ?

and what doses are you running it at ?

mj`zman is offline New Member
    Billy_Bathgate:

Discomfort?...What could one expect in that side? Im currently doing 800mg/wk...Hopefully Im not over doing it!

Good thread crosby...lot to be learned here.

z`man

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been running EQ at 600mg wk since mid April. I'm running it with 600mg wk of TEST CYP.

I've noticed if I run it any higher than 600mg wk I experience some anxiety and restlessness. and UsualSuspect is right.. the shit will make you eat the friggin house, so be sure to have plenty of QUALITY food around,,,
    ~R

depdaddy is offline Member

800eq

hey mjzman..let me know how you do at 800mg week..going to start 800mg eq with 750-1000mg test in a few weeks..let me know how your blood pressure stays...later depdaddy

ok,
    my cycle was 60 weeks total, i changed up dosages along with changing the gear every 15 weeks.
    im not running 37 weeks, i'm running 30weeks in this particular block, with 7 to go. so ive been on eq @600mg for 23 weeks along with enanthate , and anavar .

THIS IS NOT FOR THE NEWBIE, so dont try this if youre just getting underway. 12-15 weeks total on the eq will do most just fine. i dont want someone taking these posts and saying "well I4L is doing it, so it must be safe".
    there was a lot of discussion with some smart bros, and some major planning that went into this one. keep this in mind, ok?

peace I4L

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Yeah, when you've been in this world as long as "old" iron, you know how to run such long cycles.

Just playing I4L..... you're not "that" old. Also I would like to here how this is going for you. I'm fixing to wrap up a 20 week cycle and am interested in learning anything to help with running longer cycles like this... 20 + weeks, not 60+ like yours.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Yeah, when you've been in this world as long as "old" iron, you know how to run such long cycles.

Just playing I4L..... you're not "that" old. Also I would like to here how this is going for you. I'm fixing to wrap up a 20 week cycle and am interested in learning anything to help with running longer cycles like this... 20 + weeks, not 60+ like yours.

as soon as i get enough time to lay out some stuff for you bro, i'll drop you a pm, ok?

this was definitely a learning experience, and when its all over and i'm into post cycle therapy , i'll post up on that too.

peace I4L

how much have you put on from that cycle so far ?

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    I4L?

You chose EQ over Deca in your Enath/Anavar stack? Was that because you're running such an extensively long cycle, or are there a bunch of reasons?

Doc

Internal Damage is offline New Member
    Hey iron4life79, would you be able to post some pictures of yourself? i normally run 12weeks, i wanna see what a person doing 30 weeks looks like

Thread Information