skrote824 is offline New Member

Concern about chest pains

Whats up guys, i recently was on a cycle of deca , primo, and test and i started getting chest pains around the 4th or 5th week. They didnt feel like muscle pains but more like a tightening under my chest. It was my first cycle that had more than 1 steroid in it. Also, i went to the doctor and he checked everything and he said i was alright but it still freaked me out.

Exact cycle: 8 weeks
    1.300mg deca
    2.300mg deca .... 200mg primo
    3.300mg deca .... 200mg primo .... 500mg test
    4.600mg deca .... 200mg primo .... 500mg test
    5.600mg deca .... 200mg primo .... 500mg test
    6.300mg deca .... 200mg primo .... 500mg test
    7.300mg deca .... 200mg primo .... 500mg test
    8.300mg deca

Does anyone have any ideas about what could have happened?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Same thing happened to me bro. I also had rapid heart beats, and I swear, when I laid down, It seemed like my heart was skipping a beat. Freaked me out big time. I went to the dr. and told him what I was doing, he checked my heart and said I was fine. The good news is you went to your Dr. A lot of times, when we think about stuff real hard, we freak ourselves out. You should be fine. Did you tell your Dr. what you were doing?

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    my friend had the same thing happen but nothing was wrong, he did develop a small case of gyno but that had nothing to do with the chest pressure

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    i think anxiety has a lot to do with it. You know that AS cause long term damage and you start thinking that it could be effecting your heart right now. The mind can make you think alot of things and trick you. Somewhat like a panic attack.

Thread Information