peaker is offline Senior Member

first shot down, good to be on.

had my first shot last night, well not so much my first because i started my first cycle in december but stopped to weeks in from a shoulder problem. but went well. only problem, used a 23 gauge which took awhile to push the oil it into my quad

running test cyp for 10 weeks at 500mg

my problem is i am debating whether or not to run dbol . kinda scared about it because of gyno paranoia first time around. i am running femera through out and PCT at 2.5mg or 1ml EOD i think i am prone.

do you guys think i can run the dbol at 25mg and be safe with femara, only have like 30 nolva tabs on hand. hoping the femara should be plenty

might be like a struggle to wait a few weeks to start seeing results with just the test.

peaker
    Last edited by peaker; 07-29-2003 at 09:37 PM.

bumpos

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You can try running the femara at 1.25mg EOD through your cycle and PCT. JMO because you said you think you're prone and never had gyno. Like I said this is JMO...... You could always stop the d-bol if you see signs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You can try running the femara at 1.25mg EOD through your cycle and PCT. JMO because you said you think you're prone and never had gyno. Like I said this is JMO...... You could always stop the d-bol if you see signs.
    yeah might throw it in and see how it goes, i had symptoms when i was a kid so i can assume i am prone on cycle for sure. going to stick to 2.5mg EOD unless i start losing my sex drive and i'll cut it down a bit. heard that femara cuts estrogen that hard it reduces your drive.

i have the orange ** dbol , the 50mg ones, anyone had good results on them?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yep I would up the femara then. I thought you said you didn't have gyno but it was more like you thought you may get it due to being paranoid.

Good luck

Executioner is offline Banned
    The 50mg dbols are international pharm., if they are light orange they are most likely fake. They should taste very bitter with a hint of sweetness. Most likely underdosed, but if they are darker orange they are definitly dbol . 1 a day should do well, i started at 1/2 and the results were minimal, leading me to my previous conclusion - underdosed. Just my 2 cents

femara alone should be suffice, dont need to run nolva at say 10mg through out?

Quote Originally Posted by Executioner
    The 50mg dbols are international pharm., if they are light orange they are most likely fake. They should taste very bitter with a hint of sweetness. Most likely underdosed, but if they are darker orange they are definitly dbol. 1 a day should do well, i started at 1/2 and the results were minimal, leading me to my previous conclusion - underdosed. Just my 2 cents
    yeah from the man himself but u think they are underdosed, because i dont want to be hitting up 50mg of dbol a day. just took 1/4 now and another later, but i dont want to munch 50mg

bump

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by peaker
    only problem, used a 23 gauge which took awhile to push the oil it into my quad
    Try running the syringe under hot tap water for a couple minutes before you inject. It makes it easier to push.

Thread Information