solid-d is offline Member

On cycle, but real tired at the time

Im on 600mg test, and 400mg eq.. And the first 4 weeks were good, and I got some strengh and gained 5lbs so far. Now in week 4-5, I am completly tired all day and I dont feel like going to the gym, but I always still go and still push it. And then when its time for me to go to bed, i cant fall alseep for an hr or 2.. Then my alarm goes off and Im tired to begin my day. I know the test should be just starting to kick in and I should have tons of energy and should be dieing to get into the gym and lift. But it seems like its not the case. I guess I will trick myself and tell myself this tired shit is BS, and to be stronger and get myself pumped before the gym. And try to go the bed earilier. Also another thing is I always wake up in the middle of the night to piss, every night. Anyone else do this? Im 23 think this shouldnt be happening, but then again, I drink fluids at night.

NBN
    NBN is offline New Member
    Have you considered you might be overtraining? Train easy for one week now even though you are on a cycle and see how it affects you.
    Some people do get tired on cycle, can't really tell you why. Might be something to do with dopamine. If it's not overtraining, take caffeine or ephedrine before workouts to wake you up.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by solid-d
    Im on 600mg test, and 400mg eq.. And the first 4 weeks were good, and I got some strengh and gained 5lbs so far. Now in week 4-5, I am completly tired all day and I dont feel like going to the gym, but I always still go and still push it. And then when its time for me to go to bed, i cant fall alseep for an hr or 2.. Then my alarm goes off and Im tired to begin my day. I know the test should be just starting to kick in and I should have tons of energy and should be dieing to get into the gym and lift. But it seems like its not the case. I guess I will trick myself and tell myself this tired shit is BS, and to be stronger and get myself pumped before the gym. And try to go the bed earilier. Also another thing is I always wake up in the middle of the night to piss, every night. Anyone else do this? Im 23 think this shouldnt be happening, but then again, I drink fluids at night.
    I'm currently in week 7 of my deca /test cycle and the exact same thing was happening to me in weeks 2 - 4.You're probably tired from digesting all the damn food you're eating.Take 2 days off from the gym, and use them to catch up on your sleeping but don't forget to eat in the meanwhile.Also, take small naps (15-30min) in the afternoon they will refresh you for the remain of the day.Try going to gym no later then 4pm, that will help you with your sleeping problem.The pissing in the middle of the night is not unusual at all.Best of luck with your gains bro!

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by solid-d
    Holy shit bro! I am doing pretty much that exact cycle
    600mg TEST CYP
    600mg EQ
    and I am having the same problems, I can't fall asleep for shit... then in the morning I am sleeping so hard I don't want to wake up, I've been late to work everyday for the last month or so! (lucky I have a cool boss)
    I'm tired all the time, but like you I still drag my ass to the gym, and once I'm there I get good workouts, but it's hard to get motivated to even go. I've been on this cycle since mid April with two more wks to go. I don't know what to tell you, I did get a script of Ambein from my Dr. which helps me fall asleep, but I'm still tired all the time... there may be something to the over-training angle, I lift 3 on 1 off, then 2 on 1 off, then back to 3 on 1 off... but I do at least 30 minutes of cardio ED.
    just trying to get the most out of this cycle... I think I'm going to take a couple of days off and just sleep, eat and f***...
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 07-30-2003 at 09:45 AM.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    hmmm, i have never had the happen to me and i have never heard of it but what u could do is !

1. try to take 25 mg of ephedra, 200 mg caffein, and 1 aspirin 1 hr before ur workout ! or u can take 1 - 2cc of kynoselen (i heard it works well for some guys in my gym) before ur workouts ! i would stick with the ephedra !

2. go get some gravol from a pharmacy and take 25 - 50 mg 1 hr before bed and just before bed take 250 - 500 mg calcium and some ZMA. you should sleep like a baby ! if the problem persist i would definitely try the kynoselen before ur workouts or consult an MD and get a mild sedative like atavan !

i hope this works for u bro's ! really do ! cause u need ur sleep real real bad !

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I found that I experienced EXTREME drowsiness while on dbol , but it subsided upon discontinuing its use. While I was on, however, I had very much the same experience as you. If I even sat down in a comfortable position I would doze off! In a pure "guess" in every sense of the word, I attributed it to the sudden dramatic turn towards a heightened anabolic state. The way I figured it (and again, this is very loosely theorized) was that this drastic change in my body's building of lean tissue necessitated more sleep (during which this repair and building takes place). Given that I was maintaining the exact same sleep patterns that I had pre-cycle, i suspect it was simply a matter of my sleep needs not meeting my immediate growth and repair needs?

Thread Information