MeanGreen is offline New Member

Question Keeping gains, preventing loss.

Is there any way to keep the vast majority of your gains once you come off of a cycle, as in 70% or more. Why even take the roids if your going to deflate like a balloon when you come off? Are there any drugs you can take once you stop to keep your more of your gains? I am NOT going to be taking gear for a few years but am trying to educate myself to prepare. What is the usual amount of gain a person keeps once they come off of gear. Will you not experience any gain loss if you continue to lift hard once you come off? This is an issue I am very confused on and have been told stories to both extremem sides and now I just want the facts. How to Keep your massive gains!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    clomid and nolvadex . HCG if it is a long cycle. Diet,rest, training etc....
    abstrack@protonmail.com

MR.BICEPS is offline Junior Member
    Well Mean Green I'll guarantee you these guys who claimed they've kept all their strength and muscle mass must not have gained alot to begin with. Yes everyone loses some size and strength when coming off. Some keep a moderate amount and others eventually lose pretty much everything.

This is why I'd like to know how many weeks it takes to lose any of the gains you've made. In other words if you quit for four weeks does one lose 15 percent of the muscle they gained while on a cylcle minus water weight?

There doesnt appear to be very much scientific knowledge behind this subject.

I was reading an article on the net bragging on deca because they claimed the gains from deca are slow to disappear when discontinued. Noticed they said the gains you make while on deca eventually leave you. That stinks!!!!

MeanGreen is offline New Member
    So clomid and Nova will definately be a must for me when i start. Another question that had been in my mind was would sustanon increase the size of the muscle cells or create new ones. I wont do a cycle of test at all if you cant keep the majority of the gains. If I continued to push myself extremely hard after coming off i should continue to grow. Also would one cycle effect how effective you are at naturally building muscle, especially if your a teen? I truly appreciate the help!

barbarian is offline Banned
    dude your gona lose soem of your gains nothign i mean nothing will make you keep 100% even 70 is hard to do just get your self prepared before your first cycle for the loss dont think about it and let your mind play games with ya be mentally toughf and youl come out good. be a mental wimp and miss days slack on diet and lose your motavation and yoru ass is grass.

solid-d is offline Member
    What about the 160lb guys who gain 8lbs on cycle and 25 lbs on the bench press? Because thats me. I dont gain much on cycle, but my body aint made for holding weight. At 5'7", I can bench 275, Im strong but not heavey. When Im on cycle, I get fuller, but not heavier.. Then I go back down to my precycle weight??? It sucks

biggdude is offline Junior Member
    Clomid will get your natural test levels back up to normal again as quickly as possible, which will help you keep more of your gains. it also depends on what type of steroid you are taking, doses, duration, and of course your diet and training regime once you are off your cycle.

Thread Information