IronRuffy is offline Associate Member

Cattle and Trenbalone.

I was wondering why cattle can put on so much body mass when they are introduced to fina. They hardly get any protien in their diet and yet they can still put on 200-400 lbs. in 60 days. Thanks

BDTR is offline Retired
    Try walking at their bodyweight and see if you don't pack on mass.

popa is offline Senior Member
    wasn't there a thread on this in the lounge in the past

ColdSore is offline Banned
    damn i love tren ...im probly getting bigger and stronger just walking with my extra 20-25 pounds

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronRuffy
    I was wondering why cattle can put on so much body mass when they are introduced to fina. They hardly get any protien in their diet and yet they can still put on 200-400 lbs. in 60 days. Thanks
    I would attribute that to simple differences in physiology. A gorilla eats a strictly vegetarian diet yet carries 400 pounds or so with next to no bodyfat. Evolution has simply endowed some animals with a FAR greater proclivity to carry muscle than other animals. Cattle are likely one of those animals, and with the introduction of a synthetic chemical specifically designed to enhance that attribute, it's little wonder "their" gains outpace "ours". As a side note, does anyone remember when some supplement company actually started selling the plant that comprises the bulk of a silverback gorilla's diet? They claimed that this plant, not evolution, was the key to the gorilla's freakish size and strength (relative to man).

Thread Information