JGuns is offline New Member

Need some advice on cycle show is soon

Hey I am new to this board but I was referred by a friend that you guys are very helpful so i need some advice....I am doing my first show in 6 weeks from next monday so that is when I plan to start dieting.....I have a cycle I also will be starting at that time but I want to get your guys opinions on it....I will be running sustanon 250 500 mg a week with winstrol depot 4 cc a week right up until the show .....What do you guys think of this cycle??should I use more or less of each or is it a good amount??? this will be my second cycle as I did Deca , D-bol, Winstrol on the past..I am about 5'7 175 pounds right now....I will just be getting into the show before I turn 20 so I will be in the teen division so also any advice from the pros????also is there anthing else I should add or no??thanks for your guys info

-Joe

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, 19 is a little young, and nothing you can say and no evidence you can present will lead me to believe otherwise. Given, however, that I'm not going to change your mind, I'd wonder about sust leading up to a contest. I've never touched the stuff but imagine that it may cause you to hold a little more water than one would ideally want walkign on stage. I think the bloat factor of certain steroids is blown out of proportion and it's likely that diet is the contributing factor in many cases, but at the level of definition you'd be looking for on stage, I do believe that is an instance where the sust ester combination might be cause for concern.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I agree w/ bigg, but if your going to run a test for contest prep I would go w/ straight test prop over Sus.
    Also I think you should have started dieting sooner, but goodluck w/ the show.

The Butcher is offline Member
    Just from the standpoint of getting the gear in your system quick enough, Sust may not be what you want to take. Your sust will really just be kicking in fullstride 2 weeks before your show. As BG and Baraso said, test prop might be a better option. If you are going to do the sust., I would probably suggest the addition of Arimidex to combat water retention if you are prone. I agree with BG that water retention often times has to do with diet, and that the drugs are often given too much credit for creating (or not creating) bloat.

JGuns is offline New Member
    ok thanks for the advice....I do have nolvadex and proscar to lessen side effects and watter retention...also what do you guys prefer to take after the cycle is up clomid or h.c.g??? and do you taken these immediately after the cycle or like 2 weeks after you finished???

Thread Information