madmuscle is offline New Member

what produces the best gains with the abillity to keep most of it

i am new to this forum i am 15yrs old and have been lifting weights for 2yrs and i was trying to find out what produces the best gains and beefness and the abillity to keep right now i am leaning towards anadrol but in small doses because of my age and my size but i wanted to know from you pros here in the forum what you think does the best gains and abillity to keep them i've thought about roids for a long time reading about each one and its faults and its praises but i want to find one that has the abillity to do massive gains but at the same time aleast alittle abillity to keep more then half of it i appreciate your guys response thanks

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    Bro... YOU ARE WAY TOO YOUNG.

Your hormones are in a crucial stage of development. Do you want to start roids now and stop your natural growth? Do you realize that you probably won't get any taller that you are now if you start at such an early age? Is it worth it to fuck the rest of your life so you can have a small edge for a few years??? Using roids shuts down your natural testosterone production and if you do that at your age it's a huge problem.

You want the advice of the pros here? they will tell you to wait.

Think about it bro.

Nixter.

Quote Originally Posted by madmuscle
    i am new to this forum i am 15yrs old and have been lifting weights for 2yrs and i was trying to find out what produces the best gains and beefness and the abillity to keep right now i am leaning towards anadrol but in small doses because of my age and my size but i wanted to know from you pros here in the forum what you think does the best gains and abillity to keep them i've thought about roids for a long time reading about each one and its faults and its praises but i want to find one that has the abillity to do massive gains but at the same time aleast alittle abillity to keep more then half of it i appreciate your guys response thanks

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Take it easy for now. At 15 your body has hardly even begun to grow. You are WAY to young to even think about steroids right now. I do not want to discourage you in any way from reading up on them and educating yourself, but DO NOT take any steroids until you are at LEAST 18, but 20 would be better. Your body will keep growing until you are 20-21. You can mess up your body really bad if you take steroids at your age. For now, keep training hard, and eat a good diet and you will start to notice tons of gains within the next few years. Give it time, it will come and do not make the mistake of taking ANY steroids.

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    good advise form the fellow AR members..you are a bit too young bro...wait till yuou are 21-22..

D.W.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Bro, you will grow when mother nature decides its time. Your own body has the resources right now and in the next few years to put on tons of mass if you eat, eat, eat. I was a 145 pound wrestler in highschool and in off season I would go up to 160. After my first year of college I shot up to 190 at the same bodyfat, so take some time and let you own hormones work.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Well not to beat a dead horse but, you seriously need t owait another 6 years AT LEAST. You're 15 and your natural hormaones are sky high right now. Learn hot to lift properly and to piece together a good diet and that is all you need until in your early to mid twenties, when your body is finally done growing. Just take this time to read and learn and stay away from AS.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    you got enough natural TEST flowing right now... no need for you to use juice... the risk far out strip any benefit they might give you...

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    bro please listen to everyone..you will do so much irreversible damange to your body, you will regret it when you get older
    i guarantee if you eat and train right you can make some excellent progress. i suggest you visit the diet fourm
    good luck

herbologist is offline New Member
    My man, listen to your big bros here, they are looking out for you. Don't f*ck w/ somrthing that's working so well. At your age your test & growth hormone levels are so high you'll grow more in the next few years than most of the AR members that are juicing now, and you'll do it natural. Sh!t, these guys would probably trade in all their gear to have the amount of hormones that are running through your body right now. I know its tempting but look, I'm 25 and I still feel I am not quite ready yet. I need 6 months to a year's more training and to learn a little more about the juice before I start.
    That's why I'm here, to learn. Just read the threads on this site and you'll get so much valuable information, as well as why you should hold of a few years, that after you're done Hulking out NATURALY you'll be ready for the OJ, and its sides.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Too young brother, take it easy on the gear. eat and train hard for a few years, till your at least 22, then hit it. your age is the time to get some serious gains naturally. u have all da time in the world bro. u will b right

Breetai is offline Associate Member
    yea, listen to everyone.. if u cant grow now, u will only damage your body if u jump on the steroids , and u will not grow at all. its probably your training or your diet. at your age u got an skyhigh testosterone production in your body and u will gain lots of lean mass if you train and eat right. train natural at least 5 more years bro take that as a minimum.
    Last edited by Breetai; 07-30-2003 at 02:42 PM.

2timer is offline Senior Member
    I would do creatine and protein stack and a nice anabolic diet. would you want to stay at your height at 15 forever? it could happen. wow you could even destroy your sex drive and everything. I don't want to look like short bald bitchtids 15 year old with no sex drive if you know what I mean. these side effects are so increased at your age. I know you want to be impressive at your school but the dangers are so real. this is not like others drugs like weed or "e" this will mess with your body system. your hormone level are off the roof. trust me the risk is not worth it. I know you won't listen to us but trust me I don't know who you are but the steroid risk at your age is so much that it is not worth it.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Brother, honostly you have a lot of anabolic years ahead of you without the steroids . Wait at least a couple years. Your body is no where near full development. We all know what its like to be young and want to get bigger for many different reasons. How bout try some supplements or change up your diet. We are not trying to be mean in saying your to young we are just trying to help you be the best you can be.

madmuscle is offline New Member

ok

alright your right i really wouldnt like to be a midget and all i knew about that sideffect and all the different ones i really just wanted to give my self a jump start alittle not like a whole full cycle and everthing i am already alot buffer lookin then all my friends its just i wanted to get a head alittle quicker my friends always tell me your really buff lookin but to me it doesnt look like it my dad says he was strong back in his days in high school back when chicks carry'ed push button knifes in there hair for the guys and all that and both my brother were weight lifters one got to around 300 at age 17 they other at age 32 does about 450 and my father before he tore the right lat did 550 lb and my uncle was the most amazing dude i ever learned about he was aways gettin into trouble so he went to jail alot my father says he had like an over developed test gland my uncle was with his parol officer and this one dude so they did a contest my uncle got under a squat bar and lifted this olympic bar over his head and it started to bend then it snaped so my whole familys about weights and i just dont wanna be the one thats not able to get to 500 lbs but i'll take your advice about this and wait and thanks for all the replays you guys seriously are pretty awsome about all this stuff plus i've seen some of your pics and they seriously rock

Breetai is offline Associate Member
    alright your right i really wouldnt like to be a midget and all i knew about that sideffect and all the different ones i really just wanted to give my self a jump start alittle not like a whole full cycle and everthing i am already alot buffer lookin then all my friends its just i wanted to get a head alittle quicker my friends always tell me your really buff lookin but to me it doesnt look like it my dad says he was strong back in his days in high school back when chicks carry'ed push button knifes in there hair for the guys and all that and both my brother were weight lifters one got to around 300 at age 17 they other at age 32 does about 450 and my father before he tore the right lat did 550 lb and my uncle was the most amazing dude i ever learned about he was aways gettin into trouble so he went to jail alot my father says he had like an over developed test gland my uncle was with his parol officer and this one dude so they did a contest my uncle got under a squat bar and lifted this olympic bar over his head and it started to bend then it snaped so my whole familys about weights and i just dont wanna be the one thats not able to get to 500 lbs but i'll take your advice about this and wait and thanks for all the replays you guys seriously are pretty awsome about all this stuff plus i've seen some of your pics and they seriously rock
    youre a smart man, im glad u understand. if you sometime got stuck with youre training, just take a rest weak and den upper your cals about 500-1000. with that metod u will beat your pa and grandpa without the roids

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

Bro, GREAT DECISON to WAIT...I know it's temtping!!!! VERY Tempting! But this is what would happen. Yeah, you think at 15 your not going to do a "full cycle", just somethig nice and small. I guarantee your next one will be bigger. But the time your 18 years old and several cycles behind you, your doing shit, you never thought you'd be doing. NO such thing doing 1 small cycle. It's impossible. As everyone above has stated, It's bad to do a cycle at the age of 19, let alone 15!!!! The side effects WILL screw you up for LIFE! THIS IS NO JOKE!!! I have to say it again..SCREW YOU UP FOR LIFE..YOU have soooo much testosterone running through your body, it's like your on a cycle!!!! Your a smart guy, I wish some of our other young members were as smart as you. Now, get to that diet forum and post away....Best of luck to you!!!! YOU WILL GET BIG NATURALLY!
    Last edited by buylongterm; 07-30-2003 at 09:56 PM.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    "my uncle got under a squat bar and lifted this olympic bar over his head and it started to bend then it snaped"

Was the Olympic bar wooden?

D

Wa2Good is offline New Member

Cool

red Ariel 4 Ha, for your age I would do Human Growth Hormone (HGH) if you can afford it

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Wa2Good:"for your age I would do Human Growth Hormone (HGH) if you can afford it"
    Christ...again, someone giving advice out of their ass! Dude, I would edit that post before a Mod gets their hands on it.....fucking recommending HGH to a damn 15 yr old without a bioloigical deficiency....WTF were you thinking?

D

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    Wa2Good:"for your age I would do Human Growth Hormone (HGH) if you can afford it"
    Christ...again, someone giving advice out of their ass! Dude, I would edit that post before a Mod gets their hands on it.....fucking recommending HGH to a damn 15 yr old without a bioloigical deficiency....WTF were you thinking?

D

The dent depot, I couldn't of said it any better!!!! Who in the fuck would recommend HGH at that age??? UNREAL!!!!!! VERY VERY DANGEROUS!!!! DO NOT DO HGH!!!!

kaybeekid is offline Junior Member
    go for the HGH, you'll love it

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaybeekid
    go for the HGH, you'll love it

Were you born an idiot or did you have to practise ?

You do not suggest HGH to a 15 year old even as a joke !

TANK

CutUp is offline Junior Member
    I can't believe you people are recomending someone this young to do anything except Eat right. DON'T do HGH!!!

Thread Information