Bigun is offline Senior Member

Primoteston / Enathanate

I have been researching as to which test ester to use in my next cycle. When weighing up the pros and cons to each (cost/keep gains/side effects/ mass gain etc) have decided on Primoteston depot.

When I clicked on the Steroid profile on AR to read up on it, it directed me to look at Test Enathanate as they are the same thing.

My question is that how can it therefore be that the ranking on the steroid effectiveness on AR are different for each of the
    2 types?

The Butcher is offline Member
    Good question. IMO, Primotest is the best enanthate to take (assuming you are getting legit amps) b/c they seem to be dosed as the label claims. I'm not so sure I trust the label claims of QV, Tornel, Brovel, etc., but I know when I take Primotest I'm getting 250mg/ml. Other than that, they are the same, and the rankings should reflect that. Obviuosly a goof up when creating the profiles.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    bump

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Primoteston is Enanthate mady by Schering, a very reputable human grade pharmaceutical company. They must be very accurate within label claims to stay in business. that's why the quality is top notch.

Thread Information