BullFX is offline Junior Member

winstrol 4 wks out.. or wait longer

hey im about 10.5% bf and im plannin to get to as low as possible (6-8) so iv been on prop for 10 wks so far plannin to run another 4 wks hopin to reach my goal... ( i started at 20%bf)

i switched to suspension after 8 wks and now im takin clen an susp..

do u think i should start winstrol now or wait?? reason i ask this is because i heard winny works good when u are low in bf... what do u think??

btw i only have 250 pills ( british drag.) 8 pills ed ( 40mg) sounds good??

any other sujestion to loss that last layer of fat on the mid ssection?? would t3 be a bad idea?? i already used it at the beggin on f this cycle for 6-7 wks...

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    winny is best for low body fat, but i use it when i cut from the start along with 700 mg test/ew to help preserve msucle mass, i use winyn and prop at 100 mg/ed injected (ouch). so eventually i lean out, but i start out fat. but ur bf is pretty low so go ahead. the british drag pills are the best !

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    I'd just make sure to run the Winny and Test so they clear you system at the same time before your PCT begins. Therefore, your levels will stay pretty even.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    so that would be end test three days before you end winny, PCT start 12 hours after last admin of winny.

Thread Information