flex321 is offline Member

Fina kit, conversion help.

hey fellas. I figured I'd see what the AR.com fellas had to say about this.

what should a 6 gram kit look like and how much oil should I have.

I just got 3 carts and my kit but there doesn't seem to be enough oil to make it 75mg/ml using the 3 carts. also...the carts came with a cold bag...does this mean they should be keep cold? even after conversion?

platinum is offline Associate Member
    I never used the 6g cart so I can't tell you about the oil.

You don't have to refridgerate the stuff, but I always refridgerate it until converted anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by platinum
    I never used the 6g cart so I can't tell you about the oil.

You don't have to refridgerate the stuff, but I always refridgerate it until converted anyway.
    thnaks man.

I was looking at the kit and it doesn't look any different. I would think that a bigger kit would have bigger jars and more oil. I was thinking of measuring out the oil, but they gave me two closed sealed jars and I'd like to keep one clear for the final product.

For a 6 gram kit I would need 80ml of oil to make it 75mg/ml. I've seen 50ml jars of Eq and stuff and my fina kit looks to be holding the same amount of oil as the eq I've seen

Not cool if they sent me a 4gram kit instead.

GrowPhaster is offline Junior Member
    The oil jar in my kit (4G) was filled all the way. There was only one oil jar in my kit...did you have more than one oil jar?

Unless maybe they have larger jars that look just the same as mine, maybe they did send a 4G kit. Mine came with about 30cc's of oil (I think) and 5cc to dissolve. I ended up with 40 cc's of final product. Maybe you could use the 10cc syringe and measure your oil out. I imagine that with a 6G kit you would need about 45 cc's of oil??

I'd confirm all this before you start.

I also pm-ed you a great instructions link.

-GP

Quote Originally Posted by flex321
    thnaks man.

I was looking at the kit and it doesn't look any different. I would think that a bigger kit would have bigger jars and more oil. I was thinking of measuring out the oil, but they gave me two closed sealed jars and I'd like to keep one clear for the final product.

For a 6 gram kit I would need 80ml of oil to make it 75mg/ml. I've seen 50ml jars of Eq and stuff and my fina kit looks to be holding the same amount of oil as the eq I've seen

Not cool if they sent me a 4gram kit instead.
    Last edited by GrowPhaster; 07-30-2003 at 10:44 PM.

chris1tr69 is offline Banned
    Why would you get a 6gram kit for a cycle? but youd need 60 ml of oil right? and 7.5 ml's of magic?

Quote Originally Posted by chris1tr69
    Why would you get a 6gram kit for a cycle? but youd need 60 ml of oil right? and 7.5 ml's of magic?
    got a 6 gram kit so I can run 75mg/ed for about 12 weeks.

I'd need 80ml of oil. I disolved the pellets already and when I finish the final product I will see how many Ml's it is when filtering it.

Whatever the amount of oil is in there I will be able to find out it's mg/ml ratio.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    6g

~6ml from pellets
    ~8-15ml from solvent

6g/.075g/ml = 80ml

80-~14-21 = ~66-59ml oil approximately

That is, if your sure its a 75mg/ml kit. Some are 100mg/ml which would leave you with about 46-39ml of oil.

another thing. With all that oil I don't think that all the disolved stuff and oil will fit in the jar with much room. So could I keep some oil to the side and add it to the final product after filtering and such?

What I'm asking is if I could use maybe 20-30 ml of oil to make the final and just add the other oil at the end?

ya u can

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    ya u can
    Thanks bro

I'm gonna go start now, the pellets have been disolved.

I know it should be easy but I'm trying to think the best way to make it come out perfect.

I don't want to get to the end and realize there wasn't enough room in the jar for all the solution.

Not adding all the oil right away gives me the ability to use less oil and not wasting any of the fina

Thread Information