jhop1 is offline Junior Member

girlfriend wants to do T3 cycle need help!

Hey guys my girl has been dieting etc.. for the last 5 months or so she has lost about 25lbs natually with dieting, she has done a clen cycle for 8 weeks with xenadrine, she has also tried hydroxycut and several other eca's but she just has that stubborn fat that wont go away no matter what she trys. she has tried yhomieburn for that but it only worked a little, her cals are dropping really low and I dont think that is good because she has been getting really moody and she is out of the mood half of the time i dont know what those sides are from if any one can tell me plz let me know but i think its from such low cals, she is trying a high fat and below 20carbs/day diet at 1000 cals a day, then she bumped it up to 1200 a day its working a bit but those subborn fat pockets still wont go and she cant really stand the dieting much longer, she has also tried r-ala etc.. and that worked pretty good for carbs.

But my question is no one has really made a complete description on how to dose T3 for a girl ive found that 50mcg is a good max for a girl but id like to get some responces from you guys,

she wants to do 5% ramp up 40% max and 55% ramp down thats the basic rule with t3 for 6 weeks i believe.

She is also gonna stack anavar @ 5mg/ed and go up until she hits 10mg/ed and stay at that dose to avoid muscle loss.

so please let me know the right dose for a girl etc.. and give me your imput if you can also what type of diet would work best for the t3/var cycle. Thanks bros.

well if anyone can let me know asap it would be very appriciated Thanks.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    have here get access to the womens forum and talk to the girls there. It would be best for her to gain this knowledge on her own.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

true but shes at work right now and she asked me to ask you guys about all these questions etc.. and she just wanted to know because she wont have time to get on the next couple days so if anyone could help even the girls it would be appriciated alot by her. Thanks

SilverSiR is offline Junior Member
    How did your gf do on clen ?

she did alright only because her metabolism was down from her previous diet and it started making her mood change and stuff which got really bad. But she is also thinking about doing clen /t3 stack instead of anavar /t3 but will she lose muscle on the t3/clen stack because she doesnt want to do that. or could she do 50mg test a week to keep the catabolism down? Anyway let me know the dosing for the t3 bros thankyou.

anyone? i really need your help guys. Thanks

Thread Information