Thread: stacks

ace77 is offline New Member

stacks

I am 6'1", 200 lbs. and am looking to gain weight as well as cut. I was thinking about stacking sustanon and winstrol with clomid. Is this a good stack? If so, what would be a good cycle and would I need anything else? Thanks

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    "Looking to gain weight and cut"...Wanna get jacked and ripped huh? Don't we all, it just ain't as easy as sticking a few needles and BOOM...you're 25 heavier at 6%. Unless you have genetics of that of a top amateur, or pro bodybuilder...it is REALLY almost impossible without the use of crazy ass cycles to do exactly that.

What I would suggest if deciding which is more important to you...:Looking ripped and veiny, or huge and full of muscle?

For a bulker...I would suggest

Week 1-10: Test 400-500mg/wk(Any form: Sust, enanth, cyp...etc) and EQ 400mg wk.

For a cutter...I would suggest

Week1-12: EQ 400 mg/wk
    Week1-4: 50mg winny ed
    Wk10-14: 50mg winny ed

Make a decision and come back and tell us. Once we know that we can help you A LOT more. Remember diet must be down like a f*ckin clown or either cycle will suffer.

I like looking cut and veiny year round so I don't gain more than 10ish a cycle...I like to use mild steroids to improve lbm without increasing bf. Good luck! and let us know.

PPP

Thread Information