BigbadBill is offline New Member

Talking Info on Test Propionate

Yesterday I took my first injection of test propionate @ 400mg in right glute, both me and my friend have gotten really sick, almost flu-like symptoms (fever, sweats, aching etc..) I remember reading that sust 250 would give you flu-like symptoms is that becuase of the propionate in it. also i am taking 35mg of thai dbol a day, thanks please respond im getting pretty worried about feeling this shitty.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    yeah, that was too much for one shot.

BigbadBill is offline New Member
    Did I waste it shooting 400mg and should i go like at 125mg EOD from now on? thanks in advance

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    i don't know if i would call it a "complete waste," but yes you should go about 125mg EOD (depending on you and how much you want to run)or like SG said, and should half that every day.

flexgolf is offline Member
    400 mg in one shot? ive gotta ask...did u do any research? is your injection site sore? ive been injecting 150 mg eod and my muscles ache sooo bad from what i guess is the BA. i cant imagine what 400 mg would feel like. i love prop though, make sure you know how to use it.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Damn thats more prop then I do in a day. You need to do low dosages every day or every other day. Please do some research.

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    Oh my god,, I feel your pain.. I had a bench press contest3 weeks ago(for shits and giggles),,and heres what I did,, 400mg prop,, 150mcg clen ,,shot b-12,,plus I'm currently on cytomel ,, I didn't sleep for 2 days..and when I did I was barely sleeping,, my heart was throbbing out of my rib cage ,, and I was trebling like a senior citizen. But I still won!! For my weight class anyway,,, 435lbs at 190.. Anyway I would never do that again

Thread Information