cyclen is offline New Member

steriods not working help

im on my 7th week of test enanathate i take 250mg on monday and 250mg on friday i take .5mg of liquidex everyday. i have not gained any weight. i posted on this subject before and said i had gained 8lbs but that was just all food in me since i was eating 4000 calories a day. now i eat around 3200 calories a day 389g protein 288g carbs and 44g of fats. when i weigh myself in the morning when im empty of food and shit i weigh the same as before i started my cycle. can anyone help me im not gaining anything this sucks.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    are you sure your gear is real? your diet seems good. whats your workout, rest time, eating schedule like.

yeah my gear is real i wokout 6 days a week each bodypart has its own day i dont have a job so i am well rested i give it everything i got each time i go to the gym

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    ok, since there is nothing on your profile, what are your stats. age, weight, height, bodyfat?

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    If the gear is legit than you're not eating enough. Lets have your stats and let's see what your typical daily diet looks like.

age 20 height 5ft9 weight 185 bf% 17.5 i think my body fat tester isnt very good. each meal is 3 hours apart.

meal1: 2 scoop whey 2 cup milk 1/2 cup oats

meal2:2 can tuna 1/4 cup grits

meal3:1 can tuna 1 chicken breast 1/2 cup milk 3/4 oats

meal4: 1 can tuna 1 chicken breast 1/2 cup milk 3/4 oats

meal5:1 can tuna 1/4 cup grits

meal6:2 scoop whey 2 cup milk 1/2 oats

goldenear is offline Associate Member
    I'd be very surprised if that really adds up to 3200 calories. If you naturally have a slow metabolism, you may be burning off BF and adding LBM, yet netting no weight gain. There's really nothing wrong with that. However, if you have a fast metabolism like me, don't expect to gain much with that diet.

Regardless, a quality meal replacement product like Lean Mass Matrix from Prolab would help you tremendously by providing low GI carbs and blended proteins (specifically casein which is anticatabolic). Take 2 per day between meals or split each packet in half and take 4x daily between your meals. This will give you an additional 800 quality calories per day.

Terminator1 is offline Associate Member
    What brand of test do you have. If it is QV then thats your problem!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You're not eating enough..... I see hardley any fats, not enough carbs..... too much milk. I would shoot for 4000 to 4500 quality cals while on the cycle.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Terminator, That is a very general statement. Some recent QV enan batches have had problems. Do a search and post the batch number you are using if it is QV. I have QV test cyp, and it is working just fine.

my test is QV. if i was to eat 4000 4500 calories a day i would just get fat i gai fat easily

Quote Originally Posted by Terminator1
    What brand of test do you have. If it is QV then thats your problem!
    I ran QV's Cyp and made very good gains from it.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    what lot# is your QV Test?

my batch numbers is 005 threw away first bottle so dont know about it

Quote Originally Posted by cyclen
    my test is QV. if i was to eat 4000 4500 calories a day i would just get fat i gai fat easily
    You need to eat to grow....... Do cardio and eat clean that should help keep the fat down. The gear can't do it all.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I agree with Mud. You are not eating enough. Figure your first 3 meals make up one of mine, now granted I'm a bit bigger but still. Increase the cals, ditch the milk and you'll grow.

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    i'm on qv enanthate @ 400 - 500 mg a week, depends on what i feel, lot #004.

started my cycle at alittle under 190, 5'5", nearing 10%bf.
    my diet is between 1850 and 2050 calories a day, with a 2 day carb up on weekends. i weighed myself last week and was 212 after my carb up, ignored it, weighed myself this week after all the carb up water was gone, 202. so i'm eating minimum calories to rid myself of all estrogenic related fats and still gaining weight.

my guess is :
    1.)the gear you have maybe under dosed.
    2.)who trains 6 days a week with weights? you are definately overtrained no matter how much rest you get.

muscle grows when it regenerates, if it has 1 day a week to recover from 6 workouts, there is no recovery and no growth. might want to rethink you training alittle.

goldenear is offline Associate Member
    The cardio is a great idea. It looks like you're doing a really good job keeping your insulin levels in check throughout the day. Remember, a calorie ISN'T a calorie. Consuming 10 grams of dextrose will cause quite a different insulin response compared to downing 10 grams of long-grained brown rice even though they're both carbohydrates and contain 40 calories.

Milk has a lot of sugar in it, even though lactose is a lower-GI sugar. That could be eliminated... If you want to spike your insulin levels post-workout, do it with dextrose and be sure to avoid eating fats with any subsequent whole food meal.

abc 1 - What week are you in? You brought up good points about maybe overtraining but he only trains one body part a day.

cyclen - You said you were eating around 4000 cals and put on 8lbs..... Why did you stop? Did you put on a lot of fat doing that? You should have your bf tested and use the mirror rather then using the scale.

yes mud that 8lbs was all food weight i had 4000 cals worth of food in my stomach and i noticed that i was getting fatter already around 17% BF i think that my meal plan is good 3200 calories a day is what i need to grow did the ast nutrition calculator. i think that most guys on here are newbies who take there first cycle and dont use an anti e that is why they gain so much weight its all water. thats how my first cycle was i gained 15 pounds in 4 weeks because i didnt use an anti e. now i use liquidex and there is absolutely no bloating.

abc1 are you taking an anti estrogen?

Quote Originally Posted by cyclen
    yes mud that 8lbs was all food weight i had 4000 cals worth of food in my stomach and i noticed that i was getting fatter already around 17% BF i think that my meal plan is good 3200 calories a day is what i need to grow did the ast nutrition calculator. i think that most guys on here are newbies who take there first cycle and dont use an anti e that is why they gain so much weight its all water. thats how my first cycle was i gained 15 pounds in 4 weeks because i didnt use an anti e. now i use liquidex and there is absolutely no bloating.
    I used 20mg nolva ED during my 1st cycle and gained 24lbs in 13 weeks. I ate like a bull and I was able to keep around 17lbs of it. My body fat did go up while I was on my cycle but when I came off my body fat dropped back to normal. I look leaner now then I did before my cycle. I wouldn't worry too much about putting on a little fat you should be able to get it off.

Terminator1 is offline Associate Member
    I have done alot of research on other boards and this one and the QV Enanathate batches 006-009 are bad. I did 750mg per week for 12 weeks and gained nothing no weight and no strength. I felt tired and had no sex drive while on it. There are to many people who got no gains from these batches to even have an argument about it. After I quit the shit and just started using creatine I started putting on weight and also my strength and energy has gone up!
    Last edited by Terminator1; 07-31-2003 at 01:25 PM.

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    i'm in week 4, monday starts week 5.

i'm not on an anti-e because i don't need them. can't really retain too much water when your calories are at the minimum. dry as a bone i was 202, and 400mg of test does not warrant an anti-e, unless you want all gains hindered because at low doses anti-e's don't help.

i've been dieting for 2 years straight, am in great shape now year round, this cycle was to eliminate estrogenic fat i got from going high dose test and clen and crashing big time.

cyclen: not sure if your reference to newbie's and first cycles was to me, very far from a newbie. i'm taking 50mg winstrol a day for the first 6 weeks to keep the water off. i have to say the bloat factor is nearly non-existent. i have high bp naturally so i take all precautions to keep water down. as of today, my bp was 123/83. can't be holding too much water, when i am my bp is 140's/90's. been monitoring myself for years.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    abc1 why would using an anti e hinder your gains?.. it won'tt

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    eat more

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I would suggest eating more, try eating every 1-2 hours instead of every 3 hours. I eat about 3 of your meals in one sitting.

Biggy20 is offline Associate Member
    eat....

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

Eat

Eat More

MR.BICEPS is offline Junior Member
    I couldnt maintain my right leg with the diet your on bro!

Hit Mcdonalds and get back with us. You'll have to gain some fat inorder to gain mass. Your diet looks more like a pre-competition diet.

You need to just go for it on your diet and "CUT YOUR TRAINING BACK TO 4 DAYS PER WEEK".

Thread Information