Thread: All Test

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member

All Test

I am going to start my first cycle in a couple of months. I was planning on running just all test enan, but from a lot of posts I have read about all test cycles, a lot of people throw in different types of test during like the 6th or 7th week into the cycle. I planned on running my cycle for around 1-12 weeks. thanks in advance.

barbarian is offline Banned
    thats fine bro maybe add some d bol to the first 4 weeks and run enathate. my cousin and his weight lifting budys all do enathate cycles and it works real good with d bol at the front they never use less then 400mgs week hope this helps.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    yeah first 5 weeks add 40mg d-bol/ed amd just run enth at 500 mg/ew for 10 wks !

good luck !

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    imo .. your first cycle would be fine at 400-500 mgs/week of Test Enan for 10 weeks. If you decide to 'jumpstart' with Dbol , 30 mgs ed for 3-4 weeks would be good. I feel it's best to start out light and see how the body reacts.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    What exactly does D-bol do and do i take it with the test enan?

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    dbol made me sweat like a mofo...always hot and sweating. Water retention was evident when I was taking it also. my first cycle was dbol wks 1-4 along with deca and test en wks 1-10. took about 6-7 weeks to start seeing any real gains, but once they started they were good.

I would take the dbol only if you are impatient and want to see a few gains a little quicker in your cylce. Just my opinion. some of the other bros will probably have different advice.

peace,

ttgb

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    bro, if this is your very first cycle, i wouldn't jump start. You can, don't get me wrong, but IMO i want to know where sides are coming from. I would run 12 weeks of test enan., get proper PCT, have anti-es on hand, and call it a cycle. You will have plenty more cycles to test everything. However, this is only MY opinion.

skrote824 is offline New Member
    I did the same thing your doing for your first cycle, except i took 400mgs for 6 weeks instead of the 12 that your doing. I made awesome gains with just that. I wouldnt add anything if its your first cycle.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    What exactly does D-bol do and do i take it with the test enan?
    Like I said before Test alone is fine, I'd go with that and forget about the Dbol . Secondly, before you buy anything do some more research. If your unsure what DBol (one of the most famous AAS's) is, then you need to spend alot more time researching.

In no way am I trying to flame you, I'm just trying to help you out in the long run. You also need to understand anti-e's, and post cycle therapy . There is plenty of info on this board, take some time and read up on it.

Thread Information