Grand_Cannons is offline Junior Member

Kinda worried need some help!!

Hey guys, Today was my 3rd shot and I did the airlock method to help push out that extra oil in the tip. I stuck it in and I think I hit a nerve or something cause it stung for first time in my glutes, anyhow I wasn't worried about that I asperated and then injected I Pulled everything out put tip back on needle to store and get ready to throw away and I notice in the very very end tip there was like couple small spots of blood. Did I hit a vein or inject into one or what? I asperated but I seen nothing in syringe & I couldn't get all the way around to look at tip if I wanted to nor could I have seen those little things of blood from that distance. Whats up guys has this happen before, did I hit a vein/ inject into one? Any suggestions would be better cause I'm worried my hearts going to stop from all the bad stuff you hear and read.

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    If you aspirated and no blood then your fine. Maybe you just passed through a vein.

ShredBundy is offline Junior Member
    Hit a surface vein man, happens to me all the time.. no worries!

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    If you hit a vein and injected you would prolly be on the floor. Im sure your fine my man. Just a little anxiety thats all.

Thread Information