bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla

Getting Gyno from Animal Stak?

Does anyone think this is possible? I was just wondering cause im on like week 5 and yesterday my nipples were itching and I know thats one of the first signs. they are itching now also. I dont feel any lumps or anything and they look like they are getting less fat under them cause the BF is dropping.

joe_capone is offline Member
    isint that the prohormone stuff? if it is then thats a fucking joke lol.

Just taking what I can get. It has andro in it and some anti-E's. Just taking it get some extra boost.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    It is possible to get gyno from prohoromones, not to the extent of Steroids but these precursors can really trick your body.

Not to make thing gross, but I actually think my testicales have grown. Dont know if thats a good sign?

Rookiejay is offline Member
    On the Animal Stak container they place a suggested use warning - saying that you should cycle it - same as if it was an AS. They want you to believe that you are buying a "legal steroid ". It's nothing more than pure marketing. (make sure you buy enough for your next "cycle")

I had that feeling too - I tried all the "legal steroids the government overlooked" - and was wondering about the side effects. It's just marketing.

With them or without them --- a proper diet and workout I'd have identical results AND TRUST ME - no side effects (you don't get too many side effects from vitamins and minerals presented to you as if they were something more than they really are)

My advice don't waste your $$$ and your time.
    Last edited by Rookiejay; 07-31-2003 at 08:35 PM.

Ya its even less hopefull with the stak now that its all Ephadria free....that SUCKS. Ya ill just finish up the crap cause i does have some caffeine but wont get anymore after.

Thread Information