Thread: RT prop

jcrew.com is offline Banned

Question RT prop

jcrew.com here!

i got a tub of this RT prop that's painful as hell, almost as painful as the RT sust.

i heard a couple of other bro's on here say the RT prop was painless. am i just being a pussy or do you think my stuff is not legit? i've only been on the prop 3 days. i've been dropping a-bombs too like they're going out of style.

if this prop is shit then there is fake RT out there. all opinions would be appreciated!!!

preppie white-boy

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I am using RT prop with no pain but I really don't experience pain with any product.

so...

does this mean you're calling me a big pussy??? i have a fragile ego.

i don't know what to say.

thanks,
    preppie white-boy

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Not exactly. Some people are sensative to prop so if sus and prop both hurt you then that could be the problem. You may want to try an enanthate ester. If that hurts too then you are a pussy.

Rt

well i hope this stuff is legit. i'm just looking for people who've done RT prop. i did a search but this search engine only allows 3 or more letter words. kinda sucks that you can't just search for "RT".

preppie white-boy

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Try research technology. Ive heard Susta hurts but it doesnt hurt me. It is probably just the person regardless if he is a pussy or not.

depdaddy is offline Member

Rt

i am currently using RT 250 Enanthate ..no pain at all..will be using their Eq in a few and then on to their primo and winnie in a month..maybe you just react diff...i hurt like a mother with QV..Depdaddy

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    The BA may be higher, I heard they released some batch's with a very high BA to ensure Sterilty. Hey look on the bright side if it hurts it means its sterile! (sort of) Prop can hurt anyways. I had a friend who was running omna's and quit halfway through because it hurt it so much(i think he's a puss) He started running ICN's with no pain. The omnas were real, I used them too, and i didnt feel any pain.

Your body just might not like the prop.

Thread Information