• 3 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 3 Post By redz
  • 4 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By Cylon357

Thread: Thinking of trying Tren E

Mormi is offline New Member

Thinking of trying Tren E

Hi guys,

I have almost convinced myself to try Tren E on a 12 week cycle, incorporating Test E.

A quick background on myself; I am 43, 170cm, 80kg, I don’t know my body fat % but I am in decent shape with a bit of a belly and no health issues. I have two Test E cycles under my belt, both done within the last 12 months. I have exercised regularly throughout my life, cardio and weightlifting.

I am wanting to try a 12 week Tren E and Test E cycle. I have done a bit of research and have come up with a cycle with which I think I would be comfortable running as a first time Tren user.

Week 1-12 Tren E 200mg split into 2x 100mg shots
    Test E 300mg split into 2x 150mg shots
    Administration days, Mondays and Thursdays.

PCT will start 2 weeks after last administration. Will a 4 week Clomid course be sufficient?

My goal is to eat clean, train hard, 5-6 days a week, cut body fat and pack on lean mass.

Any advice will be very much appreciated.

Thanks brothers.

XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    Be advised about side effects, which are numerous (You will of course, be able to dig through prior threads concerning this.)

Funniest thing for me; my 1st run on the Tren Train (Tren E); I had absolutely zero sides, other than a substantial increase in somewhat uncontrollable aggression...

Now, any time I want to incorporate Tren, the acid indigestion and digestive sides are nearly unbearable. I notice that I can only handle it in the smallest of doses. But, still a small price to pay for the positive / desired effects.

Good luck...!!!
    Booz likes this.

Mormi is offline New Member
    Thanks Xnavy for your advice.

I have been researching a whole heap on tren and it’s sides.

Is 200mg a week small enough a dose to sneak under the radar with sides?

XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormi View Post
    Thanks Xnavy for your advice.

I have been researching a whole heap on tren and it’s sides.

Is 200mg a week small enough a dose to sneak under the radar with sides?
    Hey bro,

Yeah, for me personally, 200mg is tops. But I have always managed to achieve what I consider to be solid gains, on minimum gear. Even at that (1cc/wk) I have to carry around acid indigestion tablets, and I also keep a blister bedside... Like I said earlier; my first cycle (200mg/wk), I didn't experience any adverse sides... Furthermore, Tren P is even worse on me.

I am not the youngest buck here on the forum, at 56, 57 yo... Perhaps this, my age, could be a factor. But the positive/sought after effects that I experience while on Tren, are just great. I have even noticed that the aggression level seems to be lower or more manageable after the first cycle.

Scroll through old threads (kinda a pain in the ass, I agree) and you will get lots of good info. This is a fresh thread, so other, much more experienced users / abusers / addicts (they would never admit that though) will surely chime in and give you some solid advice.

I often read where guys are trying to talk the TS out of using AAS, or Tren, for various reasons... My take on that: As long as you are not a high school kid (Although I ran my first bottle of Test while I was a senior in high school, as I do not doubt that many of these older guys did the same thing. Difficult to avoid, when you are into lifting, going to the gym, and surrounded by that lifestyle...), and you weigh the risks for yourself; it is your body, your money, your future health... So, in essence; do what you want to do. Try to keep it within the realms of what you consider to be healthy parameters, and have fun.

Good luck and stand by; the real "experts" will be contributing here shortly, and they can help you out.
    Cylon357 likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You really don't need tren at this point.You got so much to gain on lesser compounds.Wait until you hit a sticking point then use it.You will be glad you did.Tren isn't a mircle drug like most think.
    Testie, XnavyHMCS, Booz and 2 others like this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wish I had only two test test cycles under my belt…you’ve got a ways to go before thinking about Tren . Plenty of room left with test only or adding something ancillary other than Tren. Are you planning on going on TRT or running a PCT afterwards? At 42 you’re playing with fire thinking you’ll get your test levels back to baseline
    XnavyHMCS, Cuz, songdog and 2 others like this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    My BS detector is starting to go off, but I'll play along.

2 cycle of test e in a year? Ok I wonder how recovered you are from them. So you're 5'5 and 176lbs with a gut. Tells me that you really don't know how to diet, but you think tren is going to do it for you.

Personally, I wouldn't even bother with another cycle until you get your diet under control, but since that's not what you want to hear, I'm sure you'll ignore that. On top of that I wouldn't run tren E if I've never ran tren A before. You don't know how your body is going to react to tren or how bad the sides are going to be for you. At least with acetate, it's quicker to pass through your system should it go bad for you. With enthanate, you have quite a bit of time after the last pin until it passes.

But whatever, you're trolling anyways. So have fun
    Cuz, XnavyHMCS and songdog like this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’m about to jump back on tren . I keep seeing crazy low doses and people being scared. I’ve never ran less than 400mg tren e lol. I’m about to start 700mg Tren E soon not that I recommend this type of dosing but im in beast mode currently and I am 265lbs.
    Cornish, XnavyHMCS and Honkey_Kong like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Id probably just wait and try other compounds first. I started out with deca , then switched to npp, then to tren A. Yet to run tren E yet.

With that said, at your age if you start running these 19 nor steroid cycles bank on your natural production ceasing and that means lifetime trt to feel normal.

I would really have to look at you and see exactly what you have done with your physique but im guessing a good third cycle for you would be test and maybe dbol /adrol and mass gaining diet.

Save the tren for the competitors man, not worth it. And if you dont listen and do try tren dont do tren E ffs, run ace. Tren is a different than other aas, it has psychological altering capabilities not just the other tons of side effects that come with it, tren cough the night sweats and insomnia aggression and i could go on.

Best of luck OP

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    My BS detector is starting to go off, but I'll play along.

2 cycle of test e in a year? Ok I wonder how recovered you are from them. So you're 5'5 and 176lbs with a gut. Tells me that you really don't know how to diet, but you think tren is going to do it for you.

Personally, I wouldn't even bother with another cycle until you get your diet under control, but since that's not what you want to hear, I'm sure you'll ignore that. On top of that I wouldn't run tren E if I've never ran tren A before. You don't know how your body is going to react to tren or how bad the sides are going to be for you. At least with acetate, it's quicker to pass through your system should it go bad for you. With enthanate, you have quite a bit of time after the last pin until it passes.

But whatever, you're trolling anyways. So have fun
    You think maybe the OP is really FK?
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Thread Information