Thread: Bigger arms

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member

Talking Bigger arms

Been training my ass off naturally for four years now made some good gains 6"2 235 about 10% bodyfat. In the last year ran a few cycles nothing big just winny and deca and a bit of test. My arms havent grown an inch for about a year now still stuck at 18 1/4. my chest and shoulders respond really well to training and i am wondering if i should consider bi/tri shots if, which AS would be best. Thanks guys.

Well i guess 18 1/4 will do fine for now hehehe.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    What does your arm training routine look like ?

How often do you train them?

I try to hit them once a week, sometimes even twice, or hit back and bi's or chest and tri's together. I have tried it all diffrent angles and excercises. I havent put on size but the definition improved. If i can get them to be 19 that would be awesome. Dont want to put anymore size in the shoulders or chest that why I would want to consider going strait into the arm.

There is still no real evidence that site injections will contribute to localized muscle growth. IMO the only reason one might think that way is because of the slight inflammation one might get from injecting in that area, or the build-up of product in one spot. Others may disagree with me, but then again, I said this was my opinion. Even if there is any localized growth at all, it will be marginal at best. My recommendation would be a change in your arm routine. How often do you work your arms? Do you work Bi’s and Tri’s together? Do you work them alone, or with other body parts? Do you always train heavy/light, maybe its time to change it up? Are you eating enough protein? You never really said what it was so I can’t really recommend on how you change it, but it will defiantly be more productive than site shots. Besides, Winny isn’t a real good drug to take for big muscle growth anyway. You said that you ran it with Deca and a (bit) of Test. Try running a cycle with D-bol/Test/Deca at recommended dosages. Hell, even skip the Deca if it’s too expensive. That will surely make you grow better than what you’ve taken in the past. Its going to be pretty hard for you to put on any really big size at only 10% B/F to begin with. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not telling you to go out and get fat, but there definitely is a lot of merit for a bodybuilding “Off Season”. GROWTH! Sorry if I’m coming off a little bit preachy. It’s just that I’d done similar small cycles in the past with the same mediocre results. Someone told me different, but I was just to damn stubborn and cheap to listen. Well, the only thing that grew was my debt, and my ass from kicking it.

Sorry R/B. I was busy running off at the mouth while you typed up your arm routine. I see it now.

Ok well i guess i heard wrong so bi shots wont do much. Well looks like its time to bulk up it is winter time just dont want to be a big bloated big. I guess D-ball and some enanthate would be a good combo but like i mentioned before just would like to increase the size of my arms. Anyone else has a diffrent opinoin on this. Thank you.

Biggy20 is offline Associate Member

Talking

If you really want to try bi and tri shot, Winstrol is the best.
    BUT, i experienced that and didn't have really good results. It was only inflamation.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I have the same problem as you, good solid growth everywhere but arms. I tried all kinds of diff workouts, but one I really liked that I read in a book was working bi's and tri's together 3 times a week and doing quads and calves once a week for a month or two. It should really shock your muscles. Of course you temporarily sacrifice chest, shoulders and back, but I saw good mass gains in my arms, especially my tri's which I could never get to grow before. If you do try this out, make sure you're squatting once a week and eating a lot of protein and you shouldn't really lose much anyhwere else. When I got off this workout after about 5 or 6 wks, it didnt take me long to get my bench up higher than it was before.

dino2 is offline Junior Member

me to, but ...

I've always had the same problem.

But now I've changed my routine, for 2 months now, I think I'am seeing some results.

routine:
    monday: back+biceps
    wensday: chest+triceps
    thursday: legs
    saterday: shoulders

biceps, only 2, max 3 sets after the back
    triceps after chest max 3 sets

Mr. Nobody is offline Associate Member
    what helped me was doing bis and tris in supersets for a max of 8 sets each, 3 times in 2 weeks pattern

Thank you for all the advice guys ill give each routine a try, i guess it wont hurt. Just want to be up there with the big boys at 19 or 20. Thanx.

4plates is offline Banned
    Originally posted by JP1570
    If you do try this out, make sure you're squatting once a week and eating a lot of protein and you shouldn't really lose much anyhwere else. When I got off this workout after about 5 or 6 wks, it didnt take me long to get my bench up higher than it was before. [/B]
    that could be it,you told us your arm workout but squats and leg work could be a little weak.
    youll be suprised how much your arms and upper body will grow if a propper leg workout is in the picture.

Roid Rogers is offline Junior Member
    As your last option you should consider to do site injections i reccomend Ref-b , you can use some insulin needles and there is no pain, i shot it up every day BOTH ARMS 3/4 cc to 1cc are just depending on you dose good luck

Bro, from what I've heard the "only" AS that works for localized growth is pgf-2a. It is a really crazy drug from what I hear and it's definitely not for the beginner, but it may solve your problem. Here is some good reading on it:

Ranger's PGF2a Report

Hope that helps, Lata

Ill just have to hit them harder and try to trick the muscle that way. Hopefully growth will come with time but if it doesent i might consider site injections. Thanks for all your advice.

Thread Information