Freeeky is offline Junior Member

Winny and T-3 = burning + building?

I know this has been covered before lots of times but i still can't help thinking that theoreticly it's possible. If T-3 speeds the metabolism and winny builds mucsle by improving the protein synthesis then it would be possible to work out and loose some amount of fat? i might be out on a limb here but i cant stop thinking about it. Tell me im wrong?

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    you're wrong. it is possible, but your diet needs to be flawless. Also, to lose fat, you need to burn more cals than you consume. So...you prolly won't build a whole lot of muscle.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    It is possible to put on muscle and lose fat at the same time, but your diet has to be perfect. You essentially need to phases to the diet: anabolic , and deficit.

chaos mage is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sigrabbit
    It is possible to put on muscle and lose fat at the same time, but your diet has to be perfect. You essentially need to phases to the diet: anabolic, and deficit.
    If you have proper macronutrient timing and ratios, it is entirely possible to lose fat and gain muscle, especially on gear. I'm actually doing it as we speak. But rabbit is correct in that your diet has to be on point. Time much of your food intake around your workout and use the rest of the day for fat burning.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Of course you can lose fat and gain muscle you just can't gain as much muscle then if you were taking in excess calories. Trying to maximize muscle or fat loss at the same time can't be done in my opinion but if you are happy with moderate muscle gains and moderated fat loss then go for it.

Freeeky is offline Junior Member
    So it is possible.i knew it. Well my diet will be a basic high protein low fat diet with moderate carbs. i wont be doing any cardio so... we'll see how it works =)

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No cardio??? big mistake bro! IMO
    abstrack@protonmail.com

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    well, i would be more worried about keeping ur muscle on t3 then building new one .

Thread Information