gorilla is offline Associate Member

a few more ???? (mustang, macro, cycloen!!!!)

Alright believe it or not I havnt made my up my mind about my cycle yet......

If any of you remember I am thinking of doing an ANAVAR only cycle. I know I know I Know everyone is going to say your not going to see ANY results from it. But ive read post after post on elite about people seeing little but quality results. Im currently 6'3'' 225 lbs 10% bf. What id like to do is put on a few (3-7) lbs of good muscle. while dropping as much BF as possible. HERES EXACTLY WHAT I PLAN ON DOING.....

week 1-8 50mg anavar/day
    week 1, 2, 5, 6, 9, 10 clen
    liquidex .5mg EOD weeks 1-11 i know it may not be nessesay, but id like to use it for its dieting assistance aswell
    clomid weeks 9-11
    ??T3?????? see below

T3 is the only other part of this cycle Im really debating...whether or not to do it. I'm thinking of starting in on week 3 for two reasons 1. so the anavar will be fully absorbed and effective. 2. so i can start the T3 without clen to feel its effects independantly. I have NO experience with T3. I would probably run a 21-30 day cycle (as outlined by cycleon in hot topics) maxing out at 75mcgs maybey up to 100mcgs if I dont see results at 75mcgs. MUSTANG ... in most of your threads you highly encourage test to be ran with T3.......you dont feel as thought the anavar at 50mg would keep me anabolic enough?????

I think the Iron Game said it best in one of my posts "If you think the anavar will give you the results you want why put all the other drugs into your system........" or something like that....

Well again Im asking for any help for those of you with more exp than me......I am a AS newbie....some exp but none really to base my decisions on.
    \

thanks
    gorilla

oh yeah i flmost forgot one of the most crucial part of my cycle.......................DIET!!!!!!!

lately ive been eating b/t 250-300 carbs/day
    300-350 pro/day
    30-40 fat/day

what id probably do is cut my carbs down to 150-200 (50 g being a pack of sweetarts, OJ, apple juice, some thing sugary directly post workout). Im not sure if that would be too low or an effective drop in carbs. I dont want to go low on the carbs and risk over doing it. Id rather keep the carbs a bit higher and just up the cardio to make up for it??????

cardio I usually do 30 post workout 4x week....Ill try to bump that up to 45min 5x/week as much as I HATE cardio..........Ive tryed to do cardio in the AM just havent had the time lately.

I dont have much of a prob... with the training 5x/week basic multi-jointed movements 8-12 reps 12 sets/body part!!

I cant think of anything else to add if any one has advise, comments, flames Id love to hear them.
    gorilla

MUSTANG_18 is offline Associate Member
    I personally would drop the Clen and Cytomel from your cycle and Add in 30-40mg/day of Cratine through out your cycle. Anavar increases Creatine uptake. This will give you great gains in strength as well as adding on some good muscle. If you are set on using Cytomel in your cycle then I would go no higher then 75mcg/Day. I am not sure if it will be catabolic on not with the Var as people react diffrently to to drug but you could always try.

M18

If you want to harden up, I would recommend either winny or masteron for the last 4-5 weeks. The T3 is alright (I am on it now) and I am running it at 100mcg a day. I don't know if anavar is enough to keep it from being catabolic. Maybe throw a low dose of test throughout to keep the T3 in check and also help you put on a few more pounds. You are already running the liquidex, so running 200-400mg of T200 a week shouldn't hold much water.

Just my .02

Later

im debating droping the T3....but the clen aswell????? Thats not anti-catabolic and i think it would help me shed fat.....Just not sure though. I guess the only way to know is do it and let you all know huh. well bump anyway

bump

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    If you're worrying about going catabolic...add 200-300mg of t200 a week split into two shots. That will basically help you maintain what you have and gain some in the process. And with the anavar , it will become a very effective cycle. Just a thought. Dude, a bottle of t200 is about the same as a tub of cell tech...now which produces greater results? And I am not talking according to greg kovacs.

bump????

Thread Information