Thread: extreme pain

Cynical is offline Associate Member

extreme pain

okay heres the dea, in my first injection ever yesterday i injected into my glute, and it was a crappy injection but didnt hurt at the time. the needle moved around somewhat, anyways now the pain is pretty damn bad, actaulyl really bad i can walk and shit i just have to favor my left leg, (i injected in to the right asscheek) anywas, is there anything i should be worried ab, such as infection? i followed all the steps for injection, switched needles wheen needed, used alachol etc.

bump. is it just normal pain or anything to worry ab? like i said T200 and decca, if this keeps up, no way i can keep injecting thats for sure i have to hobble around as it is

spider_01 is offline New Member
    my first 2 cycles contained test 200 I had some pain at first but after a couple of weeks it will get more tolerable. If you think that is painful try test susp. I still am sitting on an almost full bottle. I couldn't take that pain bro. but like i said it will get more tolerable. when you hit it in the shoulder, it will be hard to move your arm for a couple of days, and in the thigh, it feels like someone deadlegged you. Be PATIENT

yea i got the injection point right, the problem was that i had to change hands that held the needle during injection so the neele moved around ALOT while in my ass

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Keep the pin still you have more chance of hitting a vein And you dont want to do that..

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    its possible, that you didnt inject deep enough....hat will cause pain....my inections have moved around sometimes...never really caused me any pain.

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    yea butt for those of us who dont exactly want others knowing...then thats not an ooption....try a thigh injection?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm totally doin quads next run. Screw bending my body sideways into a pretzel. I pull more muscles injecting in the cheek than i do .

If you are a gymnast, disregard my last three sentences.

i dunno what i did, but i did a injection today, and didnt move it around as much in the other cheek , and man NO pain at all, anyways my right ass still hurts like crazy, but its slowwly gettin better, kinda swollen tho

Thread Information