ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member

Winny Differences

I was wondering if anyone could tell me the Difference between the Injectable Winny and the Oral Winny ? How do they Differ.
    Thanks

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    what do you mean? Winny is Winny.... if you are asking which works better there have been several debates on the subject, have you tried searching on "winny?" I've done it both ways and I feel like I get slightly better gains off the injections...

chaos mage is offline New Member
    Oral winny stimulates IGF-1 whereas injectible does not

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos mage

i want someone to show some blood work showing the diffrences it causes on the liver and other organs

alevok Guest
    there are differences among manufacturers, Zambon is the best winny I have tried so far.

Ex_banana-eater is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos mage
    NO.

The following is a part of Nandi's myths about bodybuilding article

ORAL ANABOLIC STEROIDS STIMULATE HEPATIC IGF-1 PRODUCTION

It’s never been completely clear to me exactly how this notion originated. As far as I can tell it was part of the dubious Class I/Class II theory of steroid action that was spawned on anabolic boards and now generally considered meritless. But many people still seem to believe that oral anabolic steroids such as methandrostenelone (Dianabol ) and stanozolol (Winstrol ) act directly on the liver to stimulate the production of insulin like growth factor (IGF-1) independently of any increase in growth hormone production. As most readers are aware, normally the pituitary gland secretes growth hormone (GH), and the GH then acts on the liver to stimulate the production of IGF-1. In fact, some “experts” have claimed that it is essential to include an oral steroid in any cycle for this reason.

Some oral androgens have been shown to increase IGF-1 levels, but these same drugs also elevate GH levels. So any increase in circulating liver-derived IGF-1 is almost certainly due to an increase in GH. There is not much research in this area to fall back on, but oxandrolone (10) and methandrostenolone (12) have both been shown to elevate GH in humans. Interestingly, when methandrostenolone was administered to rats whose pituitary glands had been removed, it demonstrated no anabolic effects, suggesting that GH secretion is important to the growth promoting effects of Dianabol (13).

Also, as was demonstrated in (14) and a number of other studies, plain old testosterone increases both GH and IGF-1 production. Perhaps most importantly, testosterone has been shown to stimulate the production of IGF-1 directly in muscle tissue, where it acts in an autocrine manner to stimulate growth (15). Locally produced IGF-1 is believed to play a more important role in muscle growth than does liver-derived IGF-1. So this renders moot the argument that it is necessary to incorporate an oral steroid in a cycle in order to elevate hepatic IGF-1 levels.

Thread Information