3bigpipes is offline New Member

just picked up hGh, 1 unanswered question

I just picked up a kit of serostim, 126 iu. I get them for next to nothing (400$) , so I'll be doing these for at least a year or more. I want run this on its own, without insulin . I will throw in some t3 at some point, but what will I see in terms of results if I run the gh on its own. just get shredded, or some mass gain too?

I swear I read every post about Gh, and I didn't find a concrete answer to my question.

my stats 21 yr 195lbs 5"10.5' 9% bf

I just came off a cycle of fina ( 1 shot eod). That shit is awesome, I put on 20 pounds of solid muscle and felt like a gazillion bucks
    , but I'm happy to be off, cause I was always in a bad mood and raging ( flipping out). Lost my girlfriend, some friends and almost lost my best friend in the process. After fina, I took 2 bottles of V 50 mg ed. now I feel like I'm at the size I want to settle at, just dense up and get shredded and vascular.

one last question. Its only been 3 days of gh at 5iu/day . could I allready be stronger? my bench this morning was 50 pounds stronger...eery

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    HGH takes about 3 months to kick in. You will NOT Get HUGE from HGH alone. It is not a steroid . At your age, your probably wasting money on it because the benefits you get from HGH you already have. I know guys who do it without insulin and look amazing. if you run it with some AS, your results will be a lot better. I'm doing only 2iu's a day. I'm going on my 2nd month and besidesfeeling better mentally, I have not really seen any results yet. 400 bucks is a very good price. I pay 625.00 and I only get 6 vials (a kit comes with 7)
    Last edited by buylongterm; 08-01-2003 at 02:11 PM.

will it make me leaner? as well as winstrol ?>....

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3bigpipes
    will it make me leaner? as well as winstrol?>....
    LOL allready kicking in ?man what the brain can do ,like buylongterm saidu wont notice anthing till 2 months into it ,specially if ur running it alone ,theonly thing u will see is leanness.yes it will lean u up much more then winstrol .i would go at 5 ius every day start3 ius and work up to 4 ,its one of thsoe things where the loneger the better even at 2ius for 6 months is btter then 5 at 3 months .

but I can still run it for a year at 5iu a day, and be really ripped? thats awesome.

last night I fucked a girl in the bathroom of the VIP room at the club in NYC. I'm ripped

Thread Information