combolic is offline Junior Member

Post cycle - Any experts out there?

searching... searching... searching... 110 different answers found

I´m about 8 weeks into my cycle and will be starting post cycle therapy . This is my second cycle and I´m pretty pleased with the results so far (still have Winny to go) have been on a strict high protein diet wich have added much hardnes and lean muscle mass.

After searching through a lot of different posts and opinions, I really need some expert help with my post cycle therapy.

------------

My cycle is like this:

Week 1 - 12 : 500 mg sustanon e/week
    Week 1 - 10 : 400 mg deca e/week
    Week 10 - 15: 50 mg Winny e/o/d

------------

I´ve read about using these different substances: Clomid, Nolvadex , HCG , Proviron and Clenbuterol ... I bought Nolvadex before starting the cycle (in case of gyno, not used any).

My thoughys is to start the Clomid when I end the Winny and keep it going for 3 weeks: 300mg day 1, 100 mg day 1-10 and 50 mg every day for the last 11 days.

But when do I start with the Clen and should I combine the therapy with HCG and Proviron? And what are the right doses?

Please give me your thoughts and experiences, I apreciate it.

Breetai is offline Associate Member
    if you are 8 weeks in your cycle, then start the winny now so the last week will be week 13. then start the clomid exacly like that u said.

Susta Week 1-10
    Deca Week 1-10
    Winny Week 8-13
    Clomid Week * day after your last winny

ill think its to long to wait 5 weeks after you have finished your test. use the nolva if u need them.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    ok here goes, clen can be run alongside clomid or before it doesnt really matter as long as you cycle it correctly. You can run it alongside your winnie if you are trying to get cut up a little. I would start clomid about 2 days after winnie, using the method you mentioned above. I would also run proviron 25mg am and 25mg pm this wont stop any gyno or aromatising at this point but may help with any erectile problems you get due to coming off. I would also run nolva from week 12 onwards 20mg day right through to end of clomid, that just my personal thing, estrogen is high at the end of a cycle especially since u havent used anything to prevent it. I wouldnt bother with hcg unless ur testicles are very shrunk like peanuts and you want to revive them, if so you can use it in weeks 11 and 12 500 iu per day for 10 days.

hope that helps

peace

combolic is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the good advice TOJ - my testicles are fine so I guess I´ll drop the HCG .

One more question:
    Should i run the Proviron in the same length / period as the Clomid?

gotgame83 is offline New Member
    I never tried this method with a deca cycle but im a big fan of the avena sativa and maca approach to post cycle recovery. Clomid definitly works but not a big fan of some of its side effects.

Thread Information