Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: Recommend time off

supersafado is offline New Member

Recommend time off

How much time do you guys take off between cycles?
    Is it usually time on equals time off or do you take a longer break based on how many or what compounds used.

My plan is in 6 months to run a 12-14 week test only cycle and then take 10-12 weeks off then another 12-14 week cycle with probably test and primo.

I will back down to my TRT dosage and cruise between cycles. Curious what others are doing.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    Nvm.
    Last edited by s1nc1ty; 11-18-2022 at 03:22 AM.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I would personally just save the cycles for the summer, depending on where you live. In the beginning I wanted to run cycles one after another, so I would take 8-12 weeks off and then run another cycle. It's a lot to keep up with, though. You should be doing blood work, and that should be the deciding factor. If your cholesterol, RGB, hematocrit, hemoglobin, AST/ALT, etc. are all good, then you can start again. Don't forget to donate blood - very important.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

supersafado is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I would personally just save the cycles for the summer, depending on where you live. In the beginning I wanted to run cycles one after another, so I would take 8-12 weeks off and then run another cycle. It's a lot to keep up with, though. You should be doing blood work, and that should be the deciding factor. If your cholesterol, RGB, hematocrit, hemoglobin, AST/ALT, etc. are all good, then you can start again. Don't forget to donate blood - very important.

Yep, I’m getting labs done every 6 months. Makes sense. As long as labs are good. I just wondered if there was a suggested time for giving your body a rest. I’m referring to connective tissues, androgen receptor, ect

Thread Information