Thread: cycle question

squibs24 is offline New Member

cycle question

weeks 1-8 winny 50mg eod
    eq 1-8 300mg
    i found this cycle in the novice section is it actually any good?
    if it is how much proviron , nolvadex ? Will you use the clomid the same?

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    That's a little long to be on Winnny, and I think the concensus is to take the Winny ed for the last 5 weeks of the cycle. Also, some test should be added to that cycle, or even substitue the test for the EQ at about 400-500mg/wk. The test should be run for 10 weeks minimum, too. Look in the educational threads to find the appropriate clomid therapy as in timing and dosage. I'm sure you can find the Nolvadex and Proviron info in the eductaion threads too.

Not trying to give you a hard time, but I'm trying to help you help yourself.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Run a search on Winny and Eq, there is a plenty of info about the two of them on this board. I'm assuming that you haven't cycled yet, so I'd recommend reading up as much as possible, especially on info regarding 1st cycles.

My recommendation on 1st cycles .. stick with Test by itself .. it's easy, safer for a novice (rather than stacking), and you'll definitely get results if done properly.

Decoder is offline Banned
    Don't use winny more than 4 weeks it could cause liver damage, you may want to up the eq to 400-500.

Thread Information