BigbadBill is offline New Member

Exclamation Infection possible please read

I fucked up and injected 400mg of test prop in my right glute on wedsday. it is now saturday the pain is severe, having a tough time walking the injection site is hard and swollen and red all around. should I go to doctor the pain is horrible. thank you. I have antibotics at my house btw.

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    Thats a lot of Prop for anyone !

Do you have a temperature, is the injection site hot to the touch ?

BigbadBill is offline New Member
    yes i feel hot and it is hot to the touch

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    400 mgs of Prop I'm not sure you need to go to the Doc quite yet. I'd get in a warm bath and massage it for 5-10 minutes, try to get the blood flowing and muscle loose. Also take something for the pain, preferably before you start massaging b/c I'm sure it'll hurt like a motherfu*ker. Good luck.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Whats was the concentration?

Take some ibuprofen and give it like 2 more days, it should get better. Dont put that much prop in one spot again.

Riki is offline New Member
    Go to the doc, it might have been not totally sterile, coz of the waterbase, dont do antibiotics yaself. And dont w8, bacteria multiply by the hour, 10, 100, 10.000, 10.000 x 10.000 etc. Take no risks!

Grtz

t-rex is offline Associate Member
    I think your okay, you just have ti work on you pain tolerance lol. No, but seriously prop hurts like hell anyway. My last cycle I was shooting prop 150mg eod that was about 1.5cc's,and I was also shooting in the glutes. I could hardly sit down and I was usually limping around cause that shit hurt like hell. I also would have a golf ball sized knot deep in the muscle, it was usually red or bruised looking, and had a little fever in that area. I also tried the shoulder that was a big mistake, I couldnt lift my arm for days, and prayed nobdody came along and punched my arm in which they did a couple of times, and yes I had to go hide and wipe the tears from my eyes, cause it felt like someone just shot me with a slug from a 12 gauge. I think you are okay just hang in there. The pain will subside in about 6 days.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    If your temp rises consult your physician. My bro fucked up before and ended up with a blood infection. Started to feel really hot and run down like the flu.

somedude247 is offline Member
    U might of hit the "sciatic" nerve.....When injecting in the glutes I only "stick" in the left to avoid this nerve...

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by somedude247
    U might of hit the "sciatic" nerve.....When injecting in the glutes I only "stick" in the left to avoid this nerve...

Hmmm I think you need to brush up on your anatomy, the sciatic nerve runs from the gluteus max down both legs, i.e. on both sides ! You are no more or less likely to hit this nerve no matter which side you stick !

And these symptoms simply appear to be from too much gear injected in one place.

TANK

Thread Information