Pheedno is offline Respected Member

Cycles going well

I'm bored, so I though I'd give an update

Cycle was rearranged due to a scam that took a large portion of one of my compounds(not to mention some friends gear) so I will not be running EQ the entire time like planned.

I am quite pleased to this point.
    In my 5th week and up to 206(started 192). BF is around 10.5 but it doesn't show because I've had on/off retension which is getting a little annoying.

Bp is up for the first time ever during a cycle which worries me slightly, but I'm confident that diet change will do the trick. I've been eating 2lbs of hamburger meat a day along side some fish, shakes, and wild boar. Sodium consumption has been frequent as well. All carbs are beans, oatmeal, and a few slices of whole grain bread.

Precontest diet starts in 3 days, with cardio every 7 hours
    Still very incertain on strategy of this so I'm looking at it as kind of a trial run. Plus work might require travel which would be detrimental.

Seecond trip to the docs for a blood work scheduled the 11th. My initial bio-chem came back with a questionable BUN so my water intake has been increased to 2.5gal. Besides that, everything seemed consistant to previous testing

So, 22 more to go. I'll keep everyone posted on any substantail or concerning situations

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to hear you got scammed.What are you using on for this cycle? Are you bulking or cutting? And what do you mean when you say cardio every 7 hours?

My original cycle was
    wk1-8 50mg Var
    wk1-8 75mg Fina
    wk1-24 625mg Cyp.
    wk1-24 600mg EQ
    wk16-27 75mg Fina

But, I skipped the Var, got Enan instead of Cyp, and due to the scam, only have enough EQ for 12wks

So current:
    wk1-8 75mg Fina
    wk1-25 625mg Enan
    wk13-24 600mg EQ
    wk16-27 75mg Fina

Depending on libido, and atrophy, I might cut the Fina out at wk25 so blood levels are lower going into recovery
    I'll be doing 1000ius of HCG from wks16-25
    500-Mon/Tues

What do i mean by cardio every 7 hours? I mean
    5:00am session
    12:00pm session
    7:00pm session

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Pheedno, what type cardio you doing? I do a morning and evening cardio session. I've been thinking of doing another around the noon time and was curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Pheedno, what type cardio you doing? I do a morning and evening cardio session. I've been thinking of doing another around the noon time and was curious.

I've got bad knees and excrutiating shin splints so I do walking at about 3mph.
    7am-1hr
    12pm-45min
    7pm-45min

This will be my first 3 session schedule. I always do 2 when cutting and 1 when bulking. It will be a pain in the ass but my goal is cutting 6% off in 10wks so I think it's neccessary.

I originally thought about doing two sessions at longer lengths but I think the third session will do a lot to boost my metabolism so I can keep my cals slightly elevated above usual while cutting.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Sounds pretty logical to me, cardio is accumulative so I think you still get all the benefits from breaking it up as opposed to increasing the amount of time for two sessions. I’m sure you’re taking precautions concerning the post workout meals and whatnot.

Nothing compaires to the feeling you get from cardio…………………………….after cardio that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Nothing compaires to the feeling you get from cardio…………………………….after cardio that is.

It feels pretty damn good, but I have to say. If I could shed the Lbs without it, I probably would be pretty lax on that particular activity.

Really helps with the LDL as well so that usually keeps me motivated alone

Rich8888 is offline Member
    In your 5th week...any sides from the Fina? Temper, libido, zits, etc?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    thats one hell of a cutter you got going there pheeds.........

best of luck with all of it.

peace I4L

Quote Originally Posted by Rich8888
    In your 5th week...any sides from the Fina? Temper, libido, zits, etc?

Besides the BP, I'm feeling peachy. I never have aggression increases to a substantial amount. I get some acne here and there but not too bad. Libido is as wonderfull as it always is.

All in all no complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79
    thats one hell of a cutter you got going there pheeds.........

best of luck with all of it.

peace I4L

Thanks bro, are you finished up with your biggin yet?

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Hey Bro! Just wanted to say Good Luck to you through the rest of the cycle. I hope all the newbies around here look at this and see the prime example you've set as far as making a well thought out plan and still sticking to it even when there's a little adversity. Keep us posted on the progress.

Thread Information