Grand_Cannons is offline Junior Member

Can this be an oil absess?

Hey guys thursday I did a shot in my left glute top outter portion and as usally my ass feels like someone slugged me in it for 2 days. Well it's been 2 days now and where I injected I can feel that discomfort like normal but whats wierd is if you go to top of crack and slightly to the left theres a knot there and it hurts pretty badly. Now this is away from the injection site btw I'm just curious if this could be oil absess or not? Or does oil absess happen right where you inject. I remember my nephew(8) hitting me in the butt yesterday and maybe its just sore and caused a knot from that but I want to be sure. Like I said the injection area has little discomfort like normal shots do but if you go to crack and go up and slightly to the left theres a sore ass knot, Can oil absess move? Or would it be where I injected at. The place that is sore is more bone than anything I don't even know if theres a muscle under this part. No redish swelling or infected area as well. Any ideas, I'm beating myself up about it and i'm not sure.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

damn i'm shocked!!

you 8 yr old nephew hit you in the butt yesterday?!!!
    these fucking kids learn about sex earlier and earlier these days!!!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    you 8 yr old nephew hit you in the butt yesterday?!!!
    these fucking kids learn about sex earlier and earlier these days!!!
    LMAO!!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

t-rex is offline Associate Member
    I usually get a knot at the injection site, but it doesn't move. I really dont think an absess will move, and neither will the oil. The oil will only dissolve into the muscle not move around. I would give it a few days and see what happens. Also my friend had an absess on his ass and it was so sore he litterally couldn't sit down.

Oh this knot is sore as hell, I can't sit on that side or lean back on it. It's not at the injection site tho but on the butt bone above crack. I'm not sure but it's a big knot.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    yeah i have a problem when i inject in my right quad the gear seaps to my joint in my knee or my pelves and fills up with fluid and it hurts like a bitch to walk.

actually, tho I was looking and feeling I squeezed my muscel in my glut and I did feel it go across that top part I thought was bone only. So you guys are telling me oil absess happen only in the spot of injection it can't move and you all are 100 percent sure?

neubin is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand_Cannons
    actually, tho I was looking and feeling I squeezed my muscel in my glut and I did feel it go across that top part I thought was bone only. So you guys are telling me oil absess happen only in the spot of injection it can't move and you all are 100 percent sure?
    bump how did you make out with this? Did it go away, I have a similar pain today from injecting test e into my glute...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by neubin
    bump how did you make out with this? Did it go away, I have a similar pain today from injecting test e into my glute...
    If your butt is knotted up for about 4-5 days, its not unusual, you would expect the pain to lessen little by little and start breaking up pretty good at least by day 6.

I think the biggest thing we have to worry about that it seems every other person just starting out has is hypocondria!!!

neubin is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    If your butt is knotted up for about 4-5 days, its not unusual, you would expect the pain to lessen little by little and start breaking up pretty good at least by day 6.

I think the biggest thing we have to worry about that it seems every other person just starting out has is hypocondria!!!

No doubt, first time its hurt like this afterwards...I injected monday and Wednesday it started to hurt and today,it hurt quite a bit more..hopefully its nothing...

Cheers, ill wait it out and see....I guess ill have to stop reusing my needles, and toilet paper...lol, just kiddin..

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by neubin
    No doubt, first time its hurt like this afterwards...I injected monday and Wednesday it started to hurt and today,it hurt quite a bit more..hopefully its nothing...

Cheers, ill wait it out and see....I guess ill have to stop reusing my needles, and toilet paper...lol, just kiddin..
    Get some benedril... it helps...

roch is offline Member
    is the area hot to the touch? if not then I wouldn't worry too much at this point. give it a couple more days.

Thread Information