Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cuz

Thread: planning my fourth cycle, need help

gio2012 is offline New Member

planning my fourth cycle, need help

Hello everyone,
    I am 40 years old, 5.11" and weigh 185 Pounds currently.
    I need some help with my 4th cycle. Just a quick glance back at my 3rd cycle:

- 700 mg test e per week for 12 weeks (dbol @ 40 mg a day for the first 4 weeks, 30 mg a day for the second week)
    - Arimidex ready to be used if needed
    - HCG @ 250 iu every 3.5 days

PCT started 14 days after the 12 weeks and did it with Tamoxifen and Clomid.

I basically had no issues whatsoever with my previous cycles but I am looking to get better results on my fourth.

I am thinking to follow the same plan for my fourth cycle and maybe increase test a little bit (maybe 800 mg a week). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated (like maybe add something else to the cycle).

Thanks in advance.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by gio2012 View Post
    Hello everyone,

- 700 mg test e per week for 12 weeks (dbol @ 40 mg a day for the first 4 weeks, 30 mg a day for the second week)

I basically had no issues whatsoever with my previous cycles but I am looking to get better results on my fourth.

I am thinking to follow the same plan for my fourth cycle and maybe increase test a little bit (maybe 800 mg a week). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated (like maybe add something else to the cycle).
    I
    Thanks in advance.
    If you used 40mg of dbol a day for the first 4 weeks how can you take 30mg for the 2nd week?

But ok so what are you trying to accomplish with your cycle? What's your BF%? And when was the last time you ran gear?

Sorry I meant 50mg the first month and 40 the second month and nothing for the third for dbol . I am trying to put on some body mass this time around. My goal is to reach ~195 lb. I am pretty fit though (~ 12% body fat). Last tie I ran gear was two years ago.

teedoff is offline Member
    And are you eating to gain? What's your diet like?

Sorry I meant 50mg the first month and 40 the second month and nothing for the third for dbol. I am trying to put on some body mass this time around. My goal is to reach ~195 lb. I am pretty fit though (~ 12% body fat). Last tie I ran gear was two years ago.
    You don't need gear to get to 195lbs at 5'11. Even on gear, you still need to eat. And don't tell me "you eat like a horse." You need to sit down with yourself and figure out exactly how much you're eating calorie wise, then break down the macros. Because whatever you're eating isn't enough.

And since you said " I am trying to put on some body mass this time around," I'm assuming you weren't trying to put mass on with your test/dbol 3rd cycle? What were you doing with that one?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance.
    So lets see here you are 3 cycles in 40 yo 5’11 185. You want better results than your last cycle. You have ran a decent dose of test and dbol.
    Where did you peak on that cycle and what was your weight?
    I dont know what your build is but unless you’re really lean you need to add some mass. I think you might need to focus more on the diet and training than the drugs a repeat of the third cycle would be fine but with a better diet and training program
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    You don't need gear to get to 195lbs at 5'11. Even on gear, you still need to eat. And don't tell me "you eat like a horse." You need to sit down with yourself and figure out exactly how much you're eating calorie wise, then break down the macros. Because whatever you're eating isn't enough.

And since you said " I am trying to put on some body mass this time around," I'm assuming you weren't trying to put mass on with your test/dbol 3rd cycle? What were you doing with that one?
    True what you said i do need to eat more. I find my self eating a lot only when i am on test. Once i am off of it my stomach starts refusing that much food. On my third cycle my goal was the same thing i guess "gain more muscles". Just wanted to get the experts opinion incase i am doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    So lets see here you are 3 cycles in 40 yo 5’11 185. You want better results than your last cycle. You have ran a decent dose of test and dbol .
    Where did you peak on that cycle and what was your weight?
    I dont know what your build is but unless you’re really lean you need to add some mass. I think you might need to focus more on the diet and training than the drugs a repeat of the third cycle would be fine but with a better diet and training program
    I peaked at 195 lb. With my last cycle. I am very very lean though. Will focus more on my diet this time around. Thanks for the help.

True what you said i do need to eat more. I find my self eating a lot only when i am on test. Once i am off of it my stomach starts refusing that much food. On my third cycle my goal was the same thing i guess "gain more muscles". Just wanted to get the experts opinion incase i am doing something wrong.
    The easiest way is to train your body to eat more. For starters you want to get in the habit of eating at the same exact times every single day. So create a schedule where you take the food and amount you currently are eating now and break it up in to 4-6 meals a day. After a week or two of doing that add to your last meal another 200 calories. Then go a week or two doing that. Then add another 200 calories to your 2nd to last meal. And so on.

It's hard to just start a new diet and stick with it (whether it's trying to increase or decrease calories). So the idea is to take what you currently do and slowly modify it over time.

200 calories isn't that much more food and by itself won't make you grow much, but over the course of a month that's 6000 calories extra you put in to your body. Now that won't all add up to muscle, but supposing you're training hard and aren't at what the maximum of your test production will allow (and at 185lbs at 5'11, you're probably not), you will probably produce some muscle.

Don't think of this as a sprint, it's a marathon.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    The easiest way is to train your body to eat more. For starters you want to get in the habit of eating at the same exact times every single day. So create a schedule where you take the food and amount you currently are eating now and break it up in to 4-6 meals a day. After a week or two of doing that add to your last meal another 200 calories. Then go a week or two doing that. Then add another 200 calories to your 2nd to last meal. And so on.

It's hard to just start a new diet and stick with it (whether it's trying to increase or decrease calories). So the idea is to take what you currently do and slowly modify it over time.

200 calories isn't that much more food and by itself won't make you grow much, but over the course of a month that's 6000 calories extra you put in to your body. Now that won't all add up to muscle, but supposing you're training hard and aren't at what the maximum of your test production will allow (and at 185lbs at 5'11, you're probably not), you will probably produce some muscle.

Don't think of this as a sprint, it's a marathon.
    Nice write-up. I will give it a shot and will update in a few weeks, Marathon it is.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you run droll for 2 months with 800mg test weekly and u are going to gain a lot more then 10 pounds.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    you seem like the hard gainer type from your description. I've trained a few guys like that over the years. Sometimes the easiest solution is a good old fashioned dirty bulk diet. around 5kcal a day with some HIIT training. You'll gain a couple points of bodyfat but you'll pack on the muscle and can lean out after. Start simple. Make a big protein shake before bed, drink half put the other half in the fridge. When you wake up to piss at night drink the rest of the shake.

Thread Information