• 2 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Crest
  • 3 Post By Cuz
  • 2 Post By Mooseman33
  • 2 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 7 Post By Cuz
  • 3 Post By Krb367
  • 2 Post By TheDRG

Thread: How many of you guys bother with hcg??

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member

How many of you guys bother with hcg??

I know hcg is supposed to be helpful when used during a cycle to regain testicular function quicker when you come off and pct. It’s also suppose to help preserve fertility while on testosterone (it did not do this for me, at all). But what about those of us who never plan on coming off? Is it worth using? If so, why?

My wife and I are done with kids, and I don’t plan on ever coming off. There have been a couple times when I have gone weeks without hcg and can honestly say I haven’t notice any difference in the size of my testicles. The first couple of cycles I ever ran I did not use hcg and never noticed a change in size one way or the other. The only reason I can see for being on it is to keep my balls from turning into raisins, but like I said, I haven’t ever noticed a difference. But maybe after a year or two without it I would?

It’s not a huge deal to keep using it. But it just seems like a waist of money and needles.
    956Vette likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Tbh it’s just an insurance policy in case you wanna have kids or decide to come off trt. The shrinking testicles can take a while to develop. If you do have to come off for whatever reason, your recovery will be a lot easier. HCG is said to reduce cholesterol by way of being involved in synthesizing steroids in our bodies from cholesterol.
    Cylon357 and 956Vette like this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Tbh it’s just an insurance policy in case you wanna have kids or decide to come off trt. The shrinking testicles can take a while to develop. If you do have to come off for whatever reason, your recovery will be a lot easier. HCG is said to reduce cholesterol by way of being involved in synthesizing steroids in our bodies from cholesterol.
    Everything TM said.

I personally choose to use HCG but I totally get that you could fall on the other side pretty easy.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    Didn't use HCG I'm my last cycles, which were 10+ years ago. Little older (and maybe wiser?) now so the cycle I'm planning in the next few months will include.

I can't handle my nuts being any smaller than they are now
    Cylon357 likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I have never used it and have no regrets
    songdog, Booz and Cylon357 like this.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    if I don't use it I get a pain like I just got kicked in the nuts and it lasts all day.

If all I got was small nuts as a side I would not use, but the fucking pain is what has me using it.
    Cylon357 and Brett N like this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I have never used it and have no regrets
    Any nuts left at all?

I just use it to keep my nut size. I came off for a few months before & they seemed to shrink a bit. So, I jumped back on & they ached for like a month but regained some size.

Don’t see it doing much of anything else
    flexin-rph and Cylon357 like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Any nuts left at all?

I just use it to keep my nut size. I came off for a few months before & they seemed to shrink a bit. So, I jumped back on & they ached for like a month but regained some size.

Don’t see it doing much of anything else
    Definitely some left. I don’t really need a huge ball sack Ive never had a massive set of testicles from what my memory serves anyway. Id rather have big arms
    I can hear the late Rich Piana saying “it makes your dick look bigger!!!”

teedoff is online now Member
    Mine were never huge either, but since going on trt, first with the gel now with injections, mine are about the size of large almonds. Lol. I too haven't used hcg .

At 57 I'm def not worried about having any more kids, so hcg isn't something i really need...I guess.

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    Have always used it since the beginning. I also get the testicular discomfort and shrinkage which I don't enjoy. I'm like AC/DC. I like big balls.

I have a ton of it because of messed up shipping and receiving a double order. It's not insanely expensive if you buy 10 or more vials that are 5000iu.

Fresh2death is offline Junior Member
    Don't use it. Had my kids, don't plant to come off ever so...

Blog Entries
    I tried running quite a bit here recently for the kid having reason - balls grew quite a bit, but nothing at all - oh well

Kinda funny, I just seen the video where Rich said that

Powrbuild89 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I tried running quite a bit here recently for the kid having reason - balls grew quite a bit, but nothing at all - oh well

Kinda funny, I just seen the video where Rich said that

Did you get your sperm level checked or just took the HCG ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Powrbuild89 View Post
    Did you get your sperm level checked or just took the HCG?
    Never got a count, but my LH & FSH were zero + I me & the wife “tried” dozens of times & nothing - I’d call it zero

My PCP thinks it’s caused by my neurological damage - I really don’t know at this point

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The only reason for me personally to use it at this point would be to keep my balls from shrinking…. But is it even helping with that?? I don’t know, but I’m afraid to find out lol. If I come off it and eventually down the road they turn to raisins I’m afraid it will be too late to get them back. Lol

Krb367 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I have never used it and have no ragrets
    No regrets. How 'bout that, you have no regrets? Not one.

Krb367 is offline Associate Member
    No HCG club. Balls are small af. Only time it’s an issue is when my wife is on top and mashes one of them back up inside my stomach LOL and I have to push it back down but

TheDRG is offline New Member
    250 3 times per week keeps my plumbing working well. Keeps balls big, and the balance between sperm and fluid adequate. I don't use SERMs nor AIs when on cycle (since they make me feel poor) so I structure my cycle so I don't need them and my E2 stays in check. Primo, Mast, and test. are my recipe.
    < <Samson> > and Cylon357 like this.

Thread Information