Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Cylon357

Thread: B/C and saturation time

Krb367 is offline Associate Member

B/C and saturation time

This pertains to everyone who is on TRT, self prescribed or from your doctor.

Will saturation levels going from TRT, to a test blast, be achieved faster? As compared to natural testosterone levels and then introducing exogenous test? Obv having bloods pulled would tell you for sure. Ie, you’re normally looking at +/- 6 weeks of a long ester to “notice.” Is this time frame cut down in regards to appearance and strength changes since you’re already injecting exogenous and simply increasing your dose? Does anyone have any actual blood work, or even just an anecdotal opinion on this?

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Nah, for me it was at least 6 weeks before I felt anything both when I started as a natty and when I was already on TRT.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krb367 View Post
    This pertains to everyone who is on TRT, self prescribed or from your doctor.

Will saturation levels going from TRT, to a test blast, be achieved faster? As compared to natural testosterone levels and then introducing exogenous test? Obv having bloods pulled would tell you for sure. Ie, you’re normally looking at +/- 6 weeks of a long ester to “notice.” Is this time frame cut down in regards to appearance and strength changes since you’re already injecting exogenous and simply increasing your dose? Does anyone have any actual blood work, or even just an anecdotal opinion on this?
    Maybe it'll be a little sooner? It's not enough of a difference though to make a difference. But I've never had to wait 6 weeks to notice something from test E or C to kick in. It'd always come in around 4 weeks for me, but no I don't get blood work to see if it's kicked in. It's pretty apparent, unless it's not working.

If you want it to kick in quicker, you might want to use a shorter ester. Downside is you have to pin more often, but even with longer esters, breaking up the doses in to ever other day shots would reduce the peaks and valleys in your blood.
    songdog and Cylon357 like this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Maybe it'll be a little sooner? It's not enough of a difference though to make a difference. But I've never had to wait 6 weeks to notice something from test E or C to kick in. It'd always come in around 4 weeks for me, but no I don't get blood work to see if it's kicked in. It's pretty apparent, unless it's not working.

If you want it to kick in quicker, you might want to use a shorter ester. Downside is you have to pin more often, but even with longer esters, breaking up the doses in to ever other day shots would reduce the peaks and valleys in your blood.
    This is the way.

A lot of us want to avoid surprising our docs and the shorter esters get in and out faster. Just something to think about if you want to time a blast between blood work.
    almostgone likes this.

I’m not in any rush. Was just curious everyone’s opinion, as I always felt maybe it was a week or so sooner IMO. Was also wanting to gauge this var I ran for almost 4 weeks. I log all my dates, and looking back I’m actually about 6 weeks in to my blast now. No lower back pumps, lethargy from kidney overhaul, or quick strength increase. Only thing I really noticed was a slight vascularity increase. Hate to say bunk, so I’m gonna go with slightly under dosed I’d guess, at least for 50mg ed.

I’m not in any rush. Was just curious everyone’s opinion, as I always felt maybe it was a week or so sooner IMO. Was also wanting to gauge this var I ran for almost 4 weeks. I log all my dates, and looking back I’m actually about 6 weeks in to my blast now. No lower back pumps, lethargy from kidney overhaul, or quick strength increase. Only thing I really noticed was a slight vascularity increase. Hate to say bunk, so I’m gonna go with slightly under dosed I’d guess, at least for 50mg ed.
    The only way you're going to truly know if your test is bunk shit, is if you send it to a lab. An easier way is to go get bloodwork done and then you can see your levels of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    The only way you're going to truly know if your test is bunk shit, is if you send it to a lab. An easier way is to go get bloodwork done and then you can see your levels of it.
    Not concerned with the test! Was the var in question. Was optimistic that 50mg ed would be on point, but seems that like most labs I’d probably need closer to 100mg ed to reap the benefits I was looking for. Which IMO isn’t cost effective lol

Not concerned with the test! Was the var in question. Was optimistic that 50mg ed would be on point, but seems that like most labs I’d probably need closer to 100mg ed to reap the benefits I was looking for. Which IMO isn’t cost effective lol
    You can send that to a lab for testing as well. You'd likely have used it up before you got your results back from the lab though. But really, if you're worried about the cost of your gear, you probably shouldn't be doing gear. The gear and the ancillaries are the cheapest parts of doing a cycle. It's the food that's expensive.

Thread Information