popa is offline Senior Member

suspension questions/results

I am thinking of doing some suspension and was wondering if people can post there results when they were on it. and I also have a few questions, how good was is it with site injections?, heard it gives bad sides is that true?, how was your results compared with an oil base test? will you ever do it again?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Popa a few of my boys take Susp for powerlifting comps...Your strenght will go up like crazy if taken properly.
    PM if u want...

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Popa a few of my boys take Susp for powerlifting comps...Your strenght will go up like crazy if taken properly.
    PM if u want...
    better then fina?

Yes....But you have to shoot that shit every 4-6 hrs. It works quick...

Yes....But you have to shoot that shit every 4-6 hrs. It works quick...
    I didn't know that, I thought ed injections was good, sounds like a pain in da ass, I really wanted to give suspension a try ass well, but 4-6 hrs. is a tad too much, rather do D's

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    I wouldnt ever do site injections w/ suspension,,,it hurt me baaad

gotgame83 is offline New Member
    i have no idea how people do site injections with suspension. Left me crippled for about 5 days, kinda want to try it again but a different brand but naw ill stick to painless enanthate .

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm going to bump this.

What about water retention...better or worse than prop?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Water retention was VERY low for me, it's only downfall is the 2x a day injections required to keep blood levels constant.

I'm assuming it would be good for pre-contest then.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I'm assuming it would be good for pre-contest then.
    Precontest for powerlifting yeah.
    I think test susp is good stuff but if your not looking for as much strenght I'd go with test prop over susp anyday.

For my friend....he has a water retention issue on prop. so he was thinking on switching to suspension. I think he was doing fina/prop/winny and was holding too much water. He knows how he reacts to fina too...so I'm assuming he doesn't believe that fina is the culprit.

MBH I think your friend would benifit more by running liquidex throughout his cycle.
    Fina could be the culprit though...I'm one of the unlucky ppl that retain water from fina, but other then that I think it's a great AS.

MBH I think your friend would benifit more by running liquidex throughout his cycle.
    Fina could be the culprit though...I'm one of the unlucky ppl that retain water from fina, but other then that I think it's a great AS.
    I'll point him to this thread...maybe he can say some more about his problem.

Thanks bro.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Well if he doesn't mind the extremely frequent painful injections, i'd say go with suspension.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    I tried sublinginual testosterone suspension , at 140mg every day, for 2 weeks. I didn't want anything too crazy, just wanted a short, brief cycle with strength and gains. Well, let me tell you, it definitely worked. I gained 6 pounds in just 2 weeks, and none of that was water.

What I did was, I would put a 20mg tab under my tongue every 3 hours during the day, and then at night I would do it again in the middle of my sleep cycle(4 hours after I went to sleep).

My strength in everything went up immediately, and obviously it was cool because I didn't have to inject anything. I have never tried any ethers of testosterone so unfortunately I can not answer for that. Another thing you might be thinking is...if I took 140mg every day, that would mean I was taking 980mg a week of testosterone, and that's correct. That was what I was doing. In terms of sides, I just became a little more aggressive, not very much, because I am already a pretty passive person. I had no edema, no acne, no joint/muscle pain...all in all I was very happy with the results.

Well what's the downside? Well, crushing a tab under your tongue and keeping it there for 5 minutes 7 times a day can become annoying. I will admit to that. I would not recommend doing testosterone suspension sublinginually for that long, I would say no longer than 5 weeks, both for obvious health reasons, and for the fact that it WILL drive you crazy.

I think my brand is obvious.

Thread Information