d-block is offline New Member

1st SUstanon 250 cycle ?'s

6'1 180 10% body fat 21 years old.....about to start my first cycle...

Plan: 500 of sus every week for 10 weeks....

follow up with clomid 2 weeks after and have anti-e's around....

hows this sound there are so many mixed views about 1st time sus cycles with the dosages and time frame...

toolman is offline Banned
    Clomid begins week 3 after sust.

millertyme is offline New Member
    Hey bro...I just got off 250mg/wk of sust and clomid 3 weeks after my last shot. It was my first cycle and I LOVED IT! I gained up to about 20 lbs. and I kept 12. My strength increased greatly as well! I liked it so much my next cycle is gonna be 500mg/wk. You'll love it. Trust me!

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by millertyme
    Hey bro...I just got off 250mg/wk of sust and clomid 3 weeks after my last shot. It was my first cycle and I LOVED IT! I gained up to about 20 lbs. and I kept 12. My strength increased greatly as well! I liked it so much my next cycle is gonna be 500mg/wk. You'll love it. Trust me!

I'm surprised you got any gains off of 250mg a week of sus. dblock, personally I would recommend 750mg a week of sus just because of the low doses of each ester in it. Shoot it eod three times a week, m/w/f. If you don't think this is good advice, do a search and you will see that just about everyone would recommend this. Good luck.

-B

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    There is alot of trash talk about Sus..some rightfully so. However, my first cycle was Sus 250 at 500 per week. I at failry clean, worked out hard and of course tok clomid at 3 weeks after last shot..had considerable, keepable gains.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    250mg E3D for 10wks
    Clomid 3wks post

Do not start at 750mg

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    d-block, I'll be intersted in hearing how the cycle works for you, I'm looking into doing the same but I'm going to run dbol first three or four weeks as well.

Go with Pheedno's suggestion, Twoscocks just probably didn't notice it was your first cycle but he is right, a lot of bros suggest upping the dosage. I'm under the impression it's better to start low and see what works best for you. If you run another cycle of the same then bumping the dose might be a good idea. Best of luck and let us know how it goes. BTW, I've not ran a cycle myself so I'm basing it on what I've researched because I'm planning on runniing the cycle you are. Just thought I add my .02

Jugg

I agree with Pheendo. Every three days of 250mg is good for a first timer. I definately wouldn't recommend 750mg/wk for a newbie. But to make the cycle a little better, I'd throw in some dbols like Juggernaut said.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    I see everyone thinks 750 mg a week is too much for a first cycle. Well, I'd go with the masses d-block. Didn't mean to give bad info however, I'm on my first cycle and I'm running 750 mg a week of sus. This is just what I thought would be best for me with the research I did. Good luck.

-B

BTW Pheedno, why do you think 750/week is too much?

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    just curious, wouldn't he have blood levels fluctuating. I was under the impression to take sus. every other day to keep a constant blood level due to the prop.

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    START AS LOW AS POSSIBLE. I did 250/week for 8 weeks two seperate times. Both times I gained 18lbs. and kept 10lbs. for a total of 20lbs. kept. After your first cycle you will know what you need to take the second time, but if your gear is straight you should see results from 250/week.
    Once you get some experience and see what you need, then go crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by djsir007
    START AS LOW AS POSSIBLE. I did 250/week for 8 weeks two seperate times. Both times I gained 18lbs. and kept 10lbs. for a total of 20lbs. kept. After your first cycle you will know what you need to take the second time, but if your gear is straight you should see results from 250/week.
    Once you get some experience and see what you need, then go crazy.
    I agree. I started a cycle at 250 a week and by week 6 had gained about 20 lbs. After everyone here telling me to up it, I did to 500 and ran it another 4 weeks and noticed little more gain, so all I needed for the first cycle was 250.

Everyone here says you have to shoot eod or so to benefit from the prop and while that is true, prop makes up only 30 of the 250 mgs. so for a first cycle, try and learn.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    just curious, wouldn't he have blood levels fluctuating. I was under the impression to take sus. every other day to keep a constant blood level due to the prop.
    Prop alone, EOD would be the max I would go with.

But with sust, E3D is the max.

Why the difference, basically the answer lies within the deffinition of an esterfied depot. The greatest release happens immediately and decays exponentially over time. With sust haveing 3 other esters realeasing also, and at different rates, the dip that would normally would exist in prop alone doesnt. Imagine the other 3 esters working as a sort of weak "buffer"

I usually recommend starting at 500/wk.

This is with the assumption that the person really knows what they are doing in the gym and the kitchen. This also assumes they have a decent amount of mass to start with first ~180-190+

No offence to the guys running 250mg/wk though.

Its good to see how your body reacts. But I honestly think those that are at heavier weights wont really gain all that much from such a low dose.

750mg/wk I wouldnt rule out though. For most of us, its overkill though. The sides may be a bit overwhelming for the first time as well. Unless your really advanced, pushed as far as you can push, and weight a good 250+...I dont think its nessicary.

Billy, I was 186 prior to my cycle and put on the weight, however what I did not mention was I was also shooting 200 of Deca , but again most say that is a small amount.

I only have that one cycle under my belt, so Im no pro, but I tend to lean towards the school of thought that if you are eating and lifting right, you do not have to go so heavy on the juice. That being said, we are all going to react differently and what works for each of us, will not necessarily work for another.

Well said Toolman!!!

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Billy, I was 186 prior to my cycle and put on the weight, however what I did not mention was I was also shooting 200 of Deca , but again most say that is a small amount.

I only have that one cycle under my belt, so Im no pro, but I tend to lean towards the school of thought that if you are eating and lifting right, you do not have to go so heavy on the juice. That being said, we are all going to react differently and what works for each of us, will not necessarily work for another.
    Your right. If you cant make gains while completely 100% off any AAS, your not doing something right. ITs almost a matter of impatience IMHO to use (not that I care, I use ). I mean why wait 10 years instead of like 1 or 2.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    i love how this thread is back from the dead !

Thread Information