VINNYCUZ is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Cycle starting 08/04/03! Please Critique ASAP

Ok every1 a little background info on me:

Height: 5'7
    Weight: 157
    BF: 13%
    Years training: on & off 3 years steady 1 1/2 years
    Previous AS usage: first cycle was testoviron depot and sustanon 250 went from 118 (weight when i first started training) to 140 second cycle was just cytahoh 250 some fina and some dbol went from 145 to 165. this will be my third bulking cycle which i have planned very very well.
    Current Cycle (08/04/2003): QV Deca 300 (600mg weekly done on Mon & Thurs), QV Enantat 250 (500mg weekly done on Mon & Thurs) & Akpuxuh D-Bol (30mg Daily an hour and a half before training Weeks 1-5 taking up 198 D-Bol total).
    On Hand: 50cc's Liquidex @ 1.3mg per ML, Liquid Nolvadex 50cc's 20mg per ml
    Post Cycle Theropy: Liquid Clomid 50cc's 50mg per ML
    Training:
    Mon = Chest / Tri's / Abs
    Tue = Back / Bi's / Forearms
    Weds = Off /Abs
    Thurs = Shoulders / Traps / Hamstrings
    Friday = Quads / Calfs / Abs
    Sat = Off
    Repeat

Diet: Writing it right now, mostly going to contain lots of tuna, chicken breast, salmon, steak, turkey burgers, green veggies & 2 shakes per day.

How does it look guys? I will be starting a Journal on my progress and I will have before pics, 5 week pics and 10 week pics up showing my gains. I have seen alot of controversy with using the Liquidex on cycle. I don't want to get gyno (I got once before, stopped with the nolva and discontinued d-bol & fina) but I also do not want the Liquidex to hinder my gains. I was thinking of taking .4 of a cc a day orally and heard it would prevent too much bload and block estrogen. I am looking to shoot up to about 170 or 175 lbs after this cycle. I also have 100 Chinese Clenbuterol .02mcg should I cycle them with this stack or just save it for the next cycle which will be Fina/Prop/Clen ? Any help will be GREATLY appreciate it as I love this board out of all the boards I go to...THANKS AR

VINNYCUZ

X-Tank is offline New Member
    To be honest i have talked with some other people about my cycle and they all said you dont want your deca (600) higher than your (500) test maybe drop deca down to 400 a week save ya some money or raise your test up some but that is what others have said since i am not expert.

morpheus is offline Junior Member
    Yes, myself I would prefer keeping the Deca at 400mg/week.I have no experience with Dex so can't give you advice, I use Nolva 20mg/ED with no problem.

Good Luck.

Thanks for your replies guys, any thoughts on the Clen in the cycle? or should I save it? Also if anyone has any thoughts on the Liquidex in the cycle then lemme know.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Either save the clen for post cycle or your next cycle.

Thanks but will anyone helpe mw out with the liquidex cycleling it in my cycle?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Maybe its just me, but it took you 1 cycles to get to ~160 from 118??????????

You should be able to hit 180 easily naturally if your training and diet is good.

Id start working on my diet and training and getting them down better. Maybe you can post them in the appropriate forums and work on them.

your right billy ill take that into concideration but tomorrow i start anyway but can some one give me advice on taking the d-bol? In anabolics 2002 it says it has been proven beneficial to take them all at once about 1.5 hours before the gym because the content in your blood level will be high and it doenst pay to try to keep them steady by taking a d-bol every 2 or 3 hours during the day so whad do u guys think all 6 1.5 hours before the gym or wat?

Thread Information