DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

swollen ankels, feet and hands

im finishing my 6th week of an 8 week cycle 500 mgs sust, 200 mgs eq every week 50 mgs winny eod armidex throughout just this week my feet and hands have retained so much water its cartoon like. its kinda funny but i certainly dont want then to stay like this for too much longer
    2 more weeks along with post therapy can anyone tell me how long will i have balloon hands and feet. this was my first cycle. th

bump

anything c'mon

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    anything c'mon
    I may be off base but at the very least you'll get a bump .. have you had your BP checked lately?

goldenear is offline Associate Member
    You really should check your BP right away. If the #'s are really high, you should consider wrapping up your cycle early...especially if there's nothing to fix in your diet.

If your BP is normal, the edema may indicate a more serious condition, in which case a trip to your doc may be in order. Not trying to scare you, but this type of edema has been identified as a precursor to congenital heart failure. Also, I'm currently running 750mg/wk test enanthate with no anti-e's or anti-aromatases and I have no edema whatsoever, for whatever that's worth.

If the sustanon is to blame, you may consider switching to test propionate for future cycles. Most people (myself included) experience much less bloat on propio than on most other esters.

Be safe.

Riki is offline New Member
    Better see a doc, water might get behind the lungs, which can be lethal. Also ya heart will have a heart time from the oedema.And check ya bp.

Grtz

Thx

I Have A Feeling My Bp Is A Little High But Its Usually Right On The Money. Ive Notice In The Past Couple Of Days My Breathing Has Been A Little Heavy. The Bloat Is Really Only In My Ankles, Feet And Hands. My Diet Has Been Clean I Went Out The Other Night For A Friends B-day And Had Some Drinks The First Time Since Start Of My Cycle The Next Day I Noticed The Bloat But Its Been Getting A Little More Swollen. Well See Tomm I Only Have This Week And Im Thru Thx Bros

goldenear is offline Associate Member
    I wasn't really referring to alcohol in my post regarding your diet. If you'd like to quickly drop some water weight without resorting to diuretics, simply eliminate ALL sugar (including lactose) and all high GI carbs. Stick with low GI carbs like long grain brown rice, yams, etc. Also, eliminate high sodium foods and all processed foods. Consume at least 1 gallon of water daily. Do this for about a week and you'll drop a few pounds of bloat guaranteed.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Are you using any anti-e's. These will help with the edema and the BP.

Ok

Yea Ive Used My Anti-e Throughout My Clcle Good News Sweeling Has Gone Down And Bp Is Better I Dont Know Mycheat Day Did Consist Of Calamari, Some Pasta And Some Other Sodium Packed Stuff But All Is Good Just Going Skip My Cheat Days Till Cycle And Pct Is Over

Thread Information