T.MASS is offline New Member

Is this for real???

Someone hooked me up with bottle of orals that claims to be 25mg of Winnie and 25mg of D-bol. I haven't tried it yet, it seems a little to good to be true.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    25mg of Winny and 25mg of D-bol in the same tab?

yeah same tab...

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Did they also tell you where the magic pot of gold is hidden? In the magic mountains where virgin women grow on trees?

-B

TheBigDude is offline New Member
    Never heard of such a thing in my life. I hope you didnt pay for it.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    sounds like crap to me.
    how much did you pay for these tabs?

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Sounds like bull shit to me.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    bunk gear.

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    mmmmmmmm, virgin women grow on trees.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I would love to have a tree like that.... Damn, I would build a tree house up in that tree. A tree house with a hot tub and shit load of alcohol to get them virgins drunk before they ripen and fall off their branches. No one would be trimmin that tree of mine.
    Oh, where was I??? Yeah they sound fake I guess.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    If it isnt some new combo made by BD i say fake.

Sorry I asked...I thought this was a information board for people with similar interests...I won't let it happen again.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T.MASS
    Sorry I asked...I thought this was a information board for people with similar interests...I won't let it happen again.
    nothing to get upset over bro, just be careful when buying gear and stick to what is tried and tested, alot of scammers and fake gear around. this is the place to ask questions, can save you alot of trouble, your health and money. if you didnt pay for them, all good, if so put down as a lesson learned.

peaker

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T.MASS
    What the heck did you think people are going to say? You didn't do your research and you got scammed. I mean what the hell some guy told you that is was winny/D-bol.. and you bought it.. He was laughing all the way home.

None of us have evered of such, and I would guess that your liver wouldn't like you of such a combo any how.

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    how about this... try the pills and tell us the results

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    T.MASS,

As you know, we don't condone flaming on this board. So, you were NOT just flammed. You were ribbed a little for being more naive than you should have been--ESPECIALLY since you have access to a board like this with tons of info already written out, and many people willing to help you.

Don't take the responses in this thread to heart. You're just getting roughed-up a bit for having been fooled. Be a sport. No one means harm.

You're question has been answered. Now, (hopefully) you'll take time to educate yourself more before making another steroid purchace or accepting another steroid gift.

Best to you, bro.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    T.MASS,

As you know, we don't condone flaming on this board. So, you were NOT just flammed. You were ribbed a little for being more naive than you should have been--ESPECIALLY since you have access to a board like this with tons of info already written out, and many people willing to help you.

Don't take the responses in this thread to heart. You're just getting roughed-up a bit for having been fooled. Be a sport. No one means harm.

You're question has been answered. Now, (hopefully) you'll take time to educate yourself more before making another steroid purchace or accepting another steroid gift.

Best to you, bro.
    Well said! Don't be scared to ask questions...but don't be offended about the answers either. Especially when at the heart of the answer is a sincere reply.

peace,

ttgb

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    Well said! Don't be scared to ask questions...but don't be offended about the answers either. Especially when at the heart of the answer is a sincere reply.

peace,

ttgb

In my original post I said that #1. I was hooked up with the pills meaning I didn't pay for them. #2. I said that it seemed to good to be true and I had my doubts. My goal was to see if any of the more informed members of this site could help me out. I was not asking a simple question to allow complete strangers to make an ass out of me. I am a lawyer and if I treated a client who asked a simple question (that sounded stupid or naive to me) in the same brash and harsh manner the members of this site treated me I would be out of a job very quickly. When I posted my pictures on the site I could handle the criticism and I appreciated the praise. I'm sure this means nothing to you veterans of the site but I really think you should be more careful of the way you treat new members. Signing off for good...
    T. Mass

twosocks40 is offline Member
    OK bro. I didn't mean to offend you with the whole pot of gold and magic mountains thing. Thats just my way of getting my opinion accross. Don't be so thin skinned man. I would not have been offended by anything that anyone said in this thread. Why are you? Clomid making you extra sensative? Just kidding. Try and relax bro.

-B

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I'd say chill out a little too -these people aren't trying to be your lawyers they're trying to be your friends. None of them are getting paid for the time it takes to respond so why expect them to treat you like they're your lawyer??

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    Lawyer my big ass you imposter. If you were a real lawyer you would have realized you never even asked a question in your first post you fool. So what are you even talking about? I hate these kind of people and trust me fellows he will come back read these posts.

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    I'm a lawyer tool... johnny cochran move out the way

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    T Mass, I thought the bros above were in line. You got your answer, with a little teasing, no biggie. Stick around...this is the best board on the net!

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Yep well said if you dont like the answers dont ask the question. A lot of the good people on this bored just get frustrated at people not using the archives of this fine website for research and go in heads first.
    But as long as you never paid anything for the pills, all you have lost is a bit of face!
    And lawyer or not, the people with knowledge who are members on this board offer their information for free so perhaps thats why they can afford to be sarcastic as they are helping you in their free time!

Thread Information